6

Suraj(pov)

I came downstairs and made my way to kitchen. There I saw her eating Maggie's .She is wearing loose fitting long royal blue colour suit. She looks beautiful and the colour suits her complexion.I sat beside her and look closely at her , a pinch of vermilion on her head and mangalsutra,kajal on her eyes, Rosy colour lipstick.I felt like biting it like she is to cookies.

What did I said now? I think my marriage with this girl damage my brain. After finishing her cookie and Maggi she looks beside her where I sat and meet my eyes she nervously looked at me and to my mom. I gave a glare to her and pick up omlet and toast and start eating it.

She is sitting there quietly looking down.

"Sona beta do you want juice" ask mom when she is passing it to me.

" No mom I am done" she said. And get up and made her way to upstairs.

I follow her through my eyes till she is out of sight. How she is so fit if she eat junk food . I thought eating my toast. Finishing the glass of juice I wipe my lip  with tissue and stand up .

"Mom I am going"I said.

"Listen tomorrow after kitchen ritual, For pagphera rasm she have to go to her home so you have to take her with you and bring her home next day"she said.

I just nod at her unlock the door and made my way outside of house.

..................

Sona(pov)

I just woke up from my sleep. It's really uncomfortable to sleep in sofa I tell my mother to put another bed or may be tell Suraj to let me share the bed.

I stand up fold the blanket and put my Potter in a dressing table,and made my way to washroom.

I have just taken a shower and standing in a closet and thinking what to wear mom said that I am a bride women so should be dressed up late like that.

She packed the clothes for me . The dresses is really heavy what should I wear.

Oh! This royal blue suit looks pretty and kind  of simple. I will wear it. I changed myself from bathrobe.

I looked my reflection in mirror hmmm now what should I wear in jewellery.

I put kajal and Rosy colour lipstick t in my face. I touched my neck looking at mirror my mangalsutra I have seen mom wearing it. Now I am also wearing one. Mom said to don't take it off. I shrugged my shoulder and put a pinch of Vermillion on my head partition. It shows that I am married woman.

I am not going to comb my hair it's wet I lossly braid my hair and made way downstairs.

I saw Suraj mother in downstairs. She is making tea. I stand beside her and ask her when she notice me

" mom should I prepare breakfast "

"No need Sona you shouldn't make anything now before your kitchen ritual" She said.

I nod at her my mom do informed me about it and teached me  to how to prepare suji ka  halwa ( samolina cakes) . I even practiced it three times. And had it for dinner.

"Sona"

" Ji mom"

"What would you like to eat in breakfast"

"Maggi"

Ok" she said after sometime and started to work on it.

"Mom I want to talk to you about something"

"What Sona"

"Mom woh ! Suraj didn't let me sleep in bed with Harry in  bed, he even throws   harry  away and told me to sleep in the sofa with him ,he is so rude"