31

Suraj (pov)

I told her to wear conservative dress  I didn't thought she will be  thoughtful and wear the saree.

Not only saree she did wore jewelry which she doesn't wear in my presence and make-up.

In all she looks beautiful and gorgeous.

"Sorry I will come back after changing my clothes, you all please go and freshen up I will told Radha aunty to heat the lunch "she said.

"Yes beta go and change your saree"said Abha.

"Suraj son take grandmother to her room let her freshen up  "

"Yes"he nods, took grandmother to upstairs and open the door beside him.

"Come grandmother" he hold her and made her sit in bed. She pat his head.

"Your wife is beautiful but what matters to me  is does  she took care of you or not and have other qualities which I want in my daughter-in-law"

"She do take care of me"

"I will see  you go now let me take rest I will join you later to have lunch now I am tired"

"Ok"I said standing up and shut the door.

..........

I enter inside but don't see her in room where is she. I knocked on the bathroom door,got no reply.

I opened the door of closet and find her standing in stool taking out her luggage.  She is still in her saree.

"Sona what are you doing"she stopped taking out her luggage and looked at me frustratingly. Putting her both hands in her hips she said.

"What am I doing? what does it look like to you taking out another saree, do you know how much time it took me to wear it,and you spluttered all water on me, you wasted my efforts and now again I have to wear the saree"she said irritatingly to him.

"Ok-Ok I am sorry"he chuckled and apologize to her, she is looking so cute he can't stop smiling.

"Get out of my face don't irritate me more"

"Let me help you Sona"he said and stand infront of her.

"What are you going to help in wearing saree"

"No I mean help in bringing down the luggage"

"Move away then how am I supposed to come down"

"I can help you in that also"saying this he hold her hips and bring her down.

She looked at him wide eyes.

Suraj put his hands on her bare waist and pulled her close.

"I got surprised when I saw you in saree and makeup that's why  that accident happen"

"Ok ,please go out now I need to change"she said holding his arms  removing it from her waist.

"Ok"he said giving a kiss on her forehead, took out clothes for him and come out of closet,  goes to washroom to freshen up.

I came out  and put the towel in chair.

I heard a knock on door. I opened it.

"Sir I put the food in table, your mother and father is also downstairs at dining table,I did go to maji's room  but she was sleeping so I didn't woke her up "radha said.

"Ok we will join in few minutes"

She nod.

Suraj comb his hair and wait for Sona.