xii

Armin's POV

It was official, Eren and I were dating. Although the only people who knew were Mikasa and my grandpa who were both incredibly supportive.

It was school we were both worried about. If we were exposed we wouldn't hear the end of it. Eren and I never talked about this but the dread on our faces said it all.

We both wanted to spend time together but neither of us felt like getting harassed. I mean if we just casually hung out nothing bad would happen right?

It was a sunny Monday morning. Everyone was more high energy than usual considering how close summer vacation was. Teachers could be heard shushing the loud students in the hallway. I walked beside Eren to lunch.

I had to resist the nagging urge I had to hold his hand. We sat at our usual table in the corner where Mikasa always met us.

"Nobody hurt you today did they?" Mikasa always asked this question.

"No, I'm okay," I smiled at her concern.

Eren nudged my arm, "Even if someone were to hurt Armin, I'd beat em' up in an instant."

I knew that much was true. Although Eren had calmed down a bit he still had some aggressive tendencies.

I rested my hand on the table as I grabbed out my lunch. Not soon after did I feel the warm touch of Eren as he grabbed my hand. He continued eating his sandwich with his other hand as if nothing had happened.

I retracted my hand, "Eren not here what if someone sees?" I hissed. Eren furrowed his eyebrows, scowling at me. He was visibly upset by my actions.

"Why are you so worried about what other people think?" Eren asked me. I paused, pondering the question. Truth is, I didn't know the answer.

"Uh, I don't know. I don't want to care but something inside of me just worries constantly," I responded.

Eren grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight so I couldn't get away even if I wanted to. Eren looked deep into my eyes, "Don't worry. So what if people think we're weird. They can go fuck themselves!" Eren exclaimed with a smile. "I don't want you to ever feel uncomfortable, but I also want to show you affection. Holding back the urge to hold your hand all day is tiring," Eren admitted.

I nodded in agreement. He was so sweet in this moment that I wanted nothing more than to smash my lips into his, but alas this was the school cafeteria.

Eren seemed to feel the same way. He whispered in my ear, "Let's go to the bathroom." My eyes widened and I gave him a nod. "Mikasa we're gonna head to the bathroom real quick, you should go hang out with Sasha," Eren winked.

Mikasa hid her blushing face in the red scarf she was wearing. Mikasa had talked about Sasha before. They were friends and Mikasa had developed feelings for her. Eren and I always encouraged her to make a move but she was always too shy.

Eren grabbed my hand as we headed into the small bathroom on the second floor m that no one ever uses. I only knew this because I used to spend quite a lot of time hiding in here during lunch in the past.

Eren didn't waste a second, pushing my back against the wall smashing his lips into mine. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I grabbed his hair as we sloppily made out.

Our lips parted for a second leaving a string of saliva connecting our mouths. We panted, catching our breath. I balled Eren's hair into a fist and pulled him into me kissing him. He tugged at my hair causing me to open my mouth and whine. He used this opportunity to use his tongue. We fought for dominance, Eren easily winning.