Chapter 10

The four of you run to Lake Nostos previously dried up but is now flowing again.

~Wait what happened? I thought it was dried up... Where were they when the Nile dried up? Seriously.~

Cora and Hook are talking about something when Mary Margaret shoots an arrow at the compass and knocks it out of Cora's hand.

~Dang, good shot.~

Cora whips around and looks at all of us, shocked.

~Yep, we're back you motherless goat~

"You're not going anywhere" Emma announces.

"This portal is taking us home." You add

"The compass, get it." Mary Margaret whispers

The four of you split up, you run to retrieve the compass, but Hook was going after it too. You refuse to let him distract you. You are sword fighting, when the bag containing Aurora's heart is flying through the air towards the portal spinning in the lake. Hook stops fighting you long enough to lean backwards and catch the bag with his hook, and then he tosses it to a surprised Mulan

"I may be a pirate, but u bristle at the thought of a woman losing her heart... unless it's over me." he explains

You roll your eyes as you resume the sword fight

"I had no idea you had such a soft side Cap" you tease

While fighting, Hook traps you on the ground with his sword against yours, crossed over your body, he looks down at you in disdain,

"Normally, I'd prefer to do other more enjoyable activities with a woman on her back."

~EW. EW. EW. EW. EW. EW. STOP THAT. EW. This guy was worse than being in high school again. *Shudders* Think happy thoughts.... PUPPIES. YEAH, PUPPIES. I LOVE PUPPIES. Puppies are amazing! They're cute, tiny, soft and cuddly and sleep just as much as I do!!! Hey. Don't judge me, I was adopted by a lawyer turned preacher and a teacher... I was sheltered until like my sophomore year... so I don't like that kind of stuff. That also explains why I don't like to curse. Call me weird but whatever. Ugh. Is he done making his innuendos yet?~

"But with my life on the line, you've left me no choice. Bit of advice:" You feel something hard under your back... your free hand reaches underneath you, and it's the compass...

~AHA! GOT IT!~

You then continue to let him give his monologue while you grasp your fingers tightly around it, and wrap the chain around your wrist so you for sure won't drop it.

~I'm clumsy AF so I'm not taking any chances~

"when I jab you with my sword, you'll feel it. You might want to quit."

~Ew. There goes another comment BARF~

"Ya know what? You're disgusting. I'm not surprised that your mind goes there, you perv... you just wish you get a chance at this, and besides... why on Earth would I quit... when I'm winning." You retort as you catch him off guard and shift your weight to push him backwards and punch him straight in the jaw. Causing him to fall to the ground unconscious.

"Thanks."

~WOOO, YOU GO GIRL GET IT QUEEEEN. Rule of Thumb: if you do something badarse and nobody is there to hype you up afterwards... do it yourself. It'll do wonders for your self-esteem.~

As you make your way back to your mother and sister, Cora was going to remove Mary Margaret's heart when Emma jumps in front of her... Cora's hand now in her chest