Chapter 29

Listen to Summer love by one direction while reading this.

I stopped talking. "What do you mean you can't? You don't have an email? Then it's alr.."

"Not that." Sebastian interrupted me again. "I can't part with you with a see you again Adalynn."

"Wha.." I wasn't getting what he was saying. His expression was serious. Suddenly a cold feeling started spreading through my body.

"Then meet you soon?" I tried laughing but I choked on my dry words.

His grey finally met mine. Before he was not able to make eye contact and when he did my heart dropped to my stomach. His eyes were dark, not their normal colour.

They were filled with unshed tears.

"Adalynn I can't continue this." He said his words properly and clearly.

I shuddered as I felt the cold feeling turn to ice.

"And why can't you do this?" My voice came out calmer than I expected. Inside I was a wreck.

"I...my.." Sebastian tried to form a sentence but failed at it. He was struggling too.

"My trust issues are too deep. I have tried trust me when I say this Adalynn. I tried soo hard. I was trying to brace myself for the distance. I told myself I was ready because it was you and I love you. But i- I can't." His voice cracked at the end sentence.

My hands were shaking on my lap. I tried to calm myself down but shaky gasps escaped my mouth.

"Sebastian we have face time and calls. It would be difficult but we'll do this." I tried to reason with him but he shook his head. I wanted to shake some sense into him.

"I know myself Adalynn. I can't do this. I won't be able to. I don't trust myself that I'll be able to do this. I spared you a deeper connection, because I know that this would be my reaction in few months and it would hurt even more." Sebastian was trying hard not to move over to me to comfort me.

Hurt more? How could something hurt more than this?

"S-so you have just given up? Like this?" A sob choked my words. My eyes were filled with tears.

Sebastian looked like he was being crushed.

"I love you Sebastian." He closed his eyes in pained. A tear escaped down his face. "You love me too I know it." My lips wobbled as I said it. Because I believed it.

"I can't. I am sorry." Sebastian whispered, his voice cracking.

I broke down completely. Tears poured out as I hugged myself. Sobs moved my body as I let out the pain of heartbreak. Sebastian was crying to by my side. He was looking at his shoes as tears escaped his eyes.

My heart was breaking. It was ripping into pieces and I couldn't do anything but cry my heart out.

__________

Sebastian dropped me back home. I was completely numb.

"Adalynn. I am sorry." Sebastian whispered, his voice was rough from crying.

I looked at his face for the last time. Those perfectly enchanting grey eyes that were dull with sorrow. Those arms that wrapped around me to comfort me and hold me. His lips that kissed me and told me that he loved me. I wouldn't ever hear those words again.

"I wish you all the best for the future Sebastian. I hope you become the great businessman that you wanted to be." I said, my tone monotonous.

I turned around then and walked to my house. Stop me Sebastian. There is still time. Stop me and I'll come running back into your arms.

But he didn't.

I closed the door behind me and I heard the engine of his motorcycle come to life as he drove away.

I doubled up as sobs broke out.

He was gone.

He was gone for real.

______________

The end

Just kidding

(Clears throat)

I am sorry...

This is the end of Part 1 of this story. This was the last Chapter.

I cried while writing this, ngl.

How are you ? Don't hate me please.

This story has two parts.

I got few questions before we move on to part 2

How's the chemistry between the characters till now?

Is the plot good? Are you finding the story interesting?

Who's your favourite? Including the main and side characters.

Did you like Sebastian?

Did you like Adalynn?

I am asking this so that I can improve my writing. Your opinions and suggestions mean the world to me.

Thank you for your support sweethearts, don't hate me after this haha.

Next chapter will be the first chapter of part 2.