Chapter 21

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed as I looked around. Sebastian sensed my excitement and put me down.

"How long were you planning this Collins?" I grinned at everyone.

My nina was there, my parents , Sebastian's mom, Steph and Cole, Aash, Chloe and even Gabe was there with his wife I guess.

"Weeks." He smiled at me. "Mrs Collins." He added softly. Everybody chuckled happily except there was a groan in between.

Everyone turned towards Chloe. She shrugged.

Nina came bouncing towards us and hugged us both. She had tears in her eyes.

"I am soo happy for you both." She smiled at us then turned towards Sebastian. "Welcome to the family my boy." His grey eyes lit up as his hand found mine and I squeezed it lightly.

Next in line were my parents and Sebastian's mom.

We all hugged each other and they congratulated us.

Next were Steph and Cole. Steph was full on bawling.

She hugged me tightly. "My best friend is engaged! Omg. To the love of her life." She sniffled. "I am soo happy for you guys. You both deserve each other." She smiled with tears pouring down her eyes. I had stopped crying but looking at her, tears burned down my throat.

"That was the most romantic thing I have ever seen!" She gushed. "And now we both are engaged at the same time. How exciting is that! We can go wedding shopping together. Omg that would be soo cool!" Her eyes were widening unnaturally because of her excitement. I laughed and hugged my best friend close to me.

Cole hugged me next. "So so happy for you guys. You guys were meant to be." He kissed my cheek and smiled at us.

Aash came up next. She hugged me and Sebastian tightly. "Even though I have only known you for a short time, I don't know a better man for my Adi." I leaned against Sebastian, smiling at my best friend. He rubbed my back and pressed me against him tightly.

"I am so happy to have gained such a great brother." Sebastian smiled at Aash's words and hugged her.

Next was Gabe and his wife.

I glared at him. "You disappeared off the face of the Earth."

He chuckled. "I am here, am I not. Which reminds me. Jeremy gives his wishes. He couldn't be here because of some work emergency. " We nodded.

Gabe grinned at us. "Should have known about you two. You guys were whipped." He shook his head. "Congratulations guys." He hugged us. "And we should all hang out soon for old times sake."

We smiled at him. Totally up for it.

Last was our Chloe.

"I see that your project was indeed important." I grinned at her. She grinned back.

"Meh." She shrugged. "It was alright. Too torturous for my eyes but alright."

I suppressed a smile at her words. She was very dramatic.

" I would say that I was happy for you guys but then you would start looking at each other all lovey dovey and that would be absolutely disgustang." She pretended to gag.

Sebastian chuckled.

"So I am not gonna do that. I am just gonna give this to you." She reached behind and got a photo frame and gave it to us.

It was an illustration of us. She designed it herself where we were looking at each other, hand in hand. I was in a white wedding dress and Sebastian was in a black tuxedo. It was an illustration of us getting married.

On the top it was written. ' Never letting go, now or forever.'

Chloe was a great designer.

Tears blinded my eyes as I looked up at Chloe.

"It can be the first picture for your house together." She shrugged.

"Chloe it's beautiful." I hugged my best friend and so did Sebastian.

She pulled back. "Whatever. Don't be so mushy!" She turned around and left.

I loved her.

________

After spending quite some time with friends and family they left to give us space and promised to meet tomorrow.

As Sebastian finally shut the door behind our last guests, he turned around to face me.

"Welcome home Mrs Collins." He smiled as he walked towards me and hugged me tightly to him.

I looked up at his grey eyes. "Who says I am becoming Mrs Collins, Collins. How about you become Mr Cooper."

He laughed. "Whatever works for you works for me." He grabbed my chin and pulled my face up. "What matters is that you are my girl now and forever." Sebastian leaned down to kiss me.

He took me to our room and there we talked about anything and everything. He told me about how he was planning the proposal for atleast 2 to 3 weeks now and how he booked the ring and stuff.

I looked down at my ring. It was gorgeous. It was like any other engagement ring but it had a diamond shaped like emerald sitting on top of it. Simple yet beautiful.

I loved it.

"You like it?" He asked as he saw me looking down at the ring.

"I love it. It's soo beautiful." I smiled at him.

"I am glad."

We talked about our dream wedding. How thinking out loud could be our first dance song and how amazing it would be.

We talked for almost the whole night, giggling at each other like two love sick teenagers. 

"I can't wait to start this new chapter with you sweetheart." Sebastian pecked my lips.

Me too.

"I love you Sebastian Collins." I looked in his grey eyes.

"And I love you Adalynn Cooper." His smile lit up his face.

My heart was soo full and I couldn't have wanted anything else in the whole world. Right there I was soo happy.

Sebastian was my one and only love.

He was my summer love and would forever be.

                                 THE END

ITS OVER!

SUMMER LOVE IS DONE.

I AM VERY EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW

DID YOU LIKE THE BOOK?

I LOVED WRITING EVERY LITTLE BIT OF THIS BOOK AND I AM SAD TO BE DONE BUT VERY EXCITED AS WELL.

WHO IS READY FOR THE EPILOGUE?