Epilogue

I looked at myself in the mirror after I was finished getting ready.

"Look at you my Lee." Nina said as she entered the room. "You look so so beautiful."

I looked at her in the mirror and smiled. She had tears in her eyes.

I turned around and gave her a hug. She hugged me back tightly.

Then, she pulled back and cupped my face in her hands. " You grew up so quickly and I didn't even realise." A tear escaped her eye and I felt tears burn at the back of my throat. " I still remember how little you used to be, playing around in the sand with little Stephanie and look at you now, you are now going to meet your husband for life at the end of the aisle. Time has gone by soo quickly." She wiped her tears and smiled. "But I am glad, I have seen you grow into such a beautiful, strong, independent and successful woman. I saw you fall in love with an amazing man who I am sure will be there for you for the rest of your life. I have seen you be soo genuinely happy that it made you glow and radiate happiness. I am soo proud of you Lee, for the life you made for yourself, for the woman you have become. And it's a real blessing to be by your side at your wedding."

Tears blinded my sight.

Don't cry

Don't cry

It will ruin your make up.

"I love you Nina." I sniffled and hugged her again. She chuckled. "I love you too my Lee girl."

As I pulled back my bridesmaids entered the room. They all gasped as they saw me.

"Oh my goodness!" Stephanie, my maid of honour fanned her face. She was a new bride herself. She just returned back from her honeymoon like a week ago.

"Wow." Aash commented and came to hug me.

Chloe stayed at her place unmoving. I smiled at her and turned around to look at the mirror.

I looked at myself. I certainly looked beautiful. My hair was loose in beach waves and my white wedding dress was magical. It was tight around my bust and spread out magically across my waist down and spread on the floor to give me a princess like feeling. It had a deep back and a low cut on the front. The dress was indeed beautiful.

Suddenly arms wrapped around me from behind me. I saw strawberry blonde hair as Chloe buried her face in my shoulder.

I ran my hand carefully through her hair. "Chlo." I whispered and she pulled back

She had tears in her eyes. "I don't know what is happening. These tears are weird." She tried to regain her composure but a tear slipped out.

"Oh Chloe." I smiled and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back.

"It's time." Nina stuck her head inside again.

These words almost made me break down in tears. 

My bridesmaids all hugged me one by one and went out.

Stephanie hovered behind. "You ready?"

Butterflies swarmed my stomach and a smile coated my lips. "You have no idea." A smile came up on her lipstick stained lips and she kissed my hair.

"You are gonna be turning heads today Adi. You look absolutely gorgeous. Sebastian won't be able to stop looking at you "

She turned around and left after giving me another tight hug.

Nina came in. She took my hand and accompanied me outside.

The salty hair hit me in the face. The sound of waves made my heartbeat quicken.

We were getting married in the first place we met and fell in love. The beach town.

The whole location was set up behind Nina's house on the beach where we both kissed for the first time and it couldn't be any more perfect.

I shivered because of the nerves and the excitement. I couldn't wait to see him.

Sebastian Collins.

I was going to marry Sebastian today.

My man.

The love of my life.

And I couldn't be anymore ready for it.

Nina looked at me and smiled. "Lets go." I squeezed her hand and started walking.

Nina was going to walk me down the aisle. I asked her and she almost cried when I did.

Music started playing and everybody stood up. There weren't many people. We decided on having a small wedding ,only calling those people who were really close to us.

I saw my parents , Sebastian's mom, his friends, my friends and our friends.

But soon those were forgotten when my eyes met familiar grey ones. I forgot to breathe when I did. My heart was a mess in my chest. He looked soo handsome in his black tuxedo. So so handsome.

Sebastian froze up in shock and awe when he saw me. I saw how immediately tears coated his eyes. He brought up a shaky hand to wipe under his eyes but never broke eye contact with me.

I smiled at him, an encouraging one. My eyes were tickling with tears too. He smiled back, sniffling slightly. 

Nina smiled at both of us and joined our hands together when we reached him.

Sebastian took my hand in his. His grey eyes were on me the entire time, filled up with happy tears. He couldn't stop looking at me.

Everybody sat down. We looked into each other's eyes and it was like only the two of us were there.

The ceremony moved on. It was time for Sebastian to say his vows.

He bit his lip to stop crying. But he couldn't.

He sniffled as he opened his mouth. "I am sorry." Sebastian tried to laugh. "But you just look soo beautiful that I can't seem to form a sentence properly without getting the urge to break down into happy tears." I smiled at him shakily and squeezed his hands to encourage him.

_________

Continued in the next part.

Are you liking the epilogue so far?

Vote and comment