Part 2: Chapter 1

SEVEN YEARS LATER

Cladded in black, I checked out my reflection in the mirror.

Confident. Check.

Hot. Check.

Gonna rock my performance. Check.

I winked at my reflection.

I was ready to leave.

I got my purse and phone. Before leaving I sprayed some last moment perfume then walked out of my room.

I was wearing a black evening gown for my performance tonight.

           Adalynn's outfit^^^^^

Tonight's performance was gonna be the one which could spike my career as a musician even more.

I was a singer. And I had been called to perform at the biggest gala held in the world for the biggest buisness men and women across the country.

I was self made. I started posting my videos on YouTube. My page grew and I got famous across the industry slowly. Seven years later I am here, walking to the biggest gala.

"Chloe!" I rolled my eyes at the woman laying on my couch, scrolling through her phone. "Get up."

The gorgeous strawberry blonde haired girl got up with a big scowl on her face. "Go in and take some more time won't you. The security is probably asleep too waiting for you." Chloe rolled her eyes.

I grinned at her. She was wearing a long red off the shoulder evening gown. Her hair was in a tight low bun. She looked absolutely beautiful.

"You look hot." I commented as we climbed down the stairs of my house.

She gave a disgusted grunt. I smiled.

The same old Chloe.

She was like this even when I met her seven years ago. She was the last person I expected to become best friends with. But life had other plans.

' I am coming over to your city. Show me around.' came a text one day when I was in the second year of my college.

Turned out it was Chloe.

I showed her around and she stayed with me till she found an appartment for herself in the city. She soon got an internship at a local design company and now my best friend is a great communication designer.

I was soo proud of her. I know her as my best friend for more than 5 years now. I saw her working and knew how much she gave into this whole career. She was hardworking and deserved every bit of it.

Chloe and I got our coats downstairs where my team was waiting. Aash was there looking gorgeous in her champagne coloured evening dress, my assistant Alex was there, my security head Mark was there and Lucy, my manager was there.

"Hot. Hot." Aash pointed at us and came to hug us. She flew in just for my performance tonight. She was a journalist for an upcoming show so she was always on the move. I didn't get to meet her properly in the morning. Even Chloe smiled when Aash hugged her.

Aashika Trivedi was our other best friend. We met her during my college years. Chloe accidentally spilled coffee on her and instead of apologising, Chloe started showing her normal attitude. Instead, I apologized for Chloe and we took her to my place which was nearby to change. She had a presentation that day in her college.

"You look gorgeous Aash. That hair tho." I fanned my face. Aashika had the most gorgeous black hair I have ever seen. Her hair were loose on her back like mine.

"Ma'am we are ready to go." Mark said as he talked on his head piece. I nodded at the muscular bodyguard.

"We'll meet Steph there?" Asked Aash as we moved towards the car.

Chloe nodded. "Cole and Stephanie both are coming so she said that she'll meet us there."

I smiled, excited for seeing my best friend.

All my best friends came together just to watch my performance tonight.

___________

I was taken back stage immediately. The security surrounded me as the people tried to get a peak or the paparazzi tried to get a picture. My friends were escorted by the security too.

I caught hold of Aash's hand as we finally made it to my backstage room. I could socialise after my performance. Before that I had to sit here.

Chloe promised to meet us back here as she seperated from us to search for Steph and Cole and bring them with her.

I got myself a glass of champagne to loosen up a little before my performance. Aash got one too.

The door opened suddenly, Chloe walked in.

Chloe had a scowl on her face. "Your security is a pain in the ass. They wouldn't let us in at first. I don't even know why I am friends with a famous singer."

"Because you love me." I grinned as Steph and Cole soon followed.

Steph screamed as she saw me and ran towards me to give me a hug. I welcomed the feel of her arms around me. It's been soo long.

She and Cole lived 2 hours away which wasn't much. But because of my busy schedule and their full time jobs, we didn't get to meet much. Cole was a real estate manager while my girl Stephanie changed her profession from modelling to a stylist.

Steph grinned. "I am soo excited for you!"

"And I am excited for you! Show me the  rock." Stephanie flashed her ring finger and sure enough there was an engagement ring there. She got engaged two weeks ago. It was a silent thing but she immediately group video called each of us after.

"Congratulations! Oh my Gosh." I hugged her again. Steph then hugged Aash and Chloe with the same excitement who congratulated her.

"Cole! Congratulations." I hugged the blonde fiance of my best friend. He hugged me back.

"Nice to see you again Adi." He smiled and his dimples popped.

"Same Cole."

Cole hugged the two girls and then we all sat down to catch up. I was a little distracted and nervous because of my upcoming performance but my best friends calmed me down and soon enough my manager was there to call me for the performance.

"It's time." Lucy smiled .

The same course of adrenaline went through me like before every performance.

Steph and Cole hugged me. "You are gonna crush it. " Whispered Steph.

Aash smiled excitedly. "We are gonna be out there cheering after you like crazy. "

Chloe patted my shoulder and smiled lightly. Then they were gone.

I took in a huge breath.

Lets go.

It's my time to shine.

_________

Part 2 baby!

It's been seven years! 7 long years.

Adalynn is a famous singer! How crazy is that!

Chloe, Steph and Cole are still in contact with her. Aw.

What do you think of this starting?

Are you excited?

Vote and comment :)