XXXVII

this story is going to an end😭 i can't believe it's been this long

i'm having my appearance at the beginning or you're going to kill me at the end

.

.

"C'mon, it's not hard. Bend your knees and push your back forward, your left leg should give a thrust to make your whole body to fly."

"I got it, but I can't! How am I supposed to float with just one leg thrust? What the fuck?"

San was teaching Wooyoung how to do the butterfly jump.

(2.01 for reference)

In the performance, San was supposed to do it but Wooyoung craved to learn such things. He had never been able to push this further without the help of somebody else. In fact, he was having serious issues. The jumping things had never been his thing, instead San was used to them since his previous career in taekwondo.

Wooyoung tried another time to do just the preparation, which was trying the jump without actually jumping. San ran towards him and gripped his waist, trying to "push" him in the air.

"Come on, go further!"

"I can't!" Wooyoung yelled and then let out a stressed sigh. He was looking at himself at the mirror, trying to focus on the movements to do.

And that's when he burst in laugh. San was confused.

"A bit unusual this position for us, don't you think?" Wooyoung said mockingly. That's when San noticed that he was holding firmly Wooyoung,'s waist from the side, while the other had his back bended all the way forward. He blushed up to the tip of his ears and retired his hands. Wooyoung hadn't stopped laughing and came back stood up. He then ran to hug San from the behind, leaving a nip on his neck.

"Why suddenly so shy? I mean, it looked like you enjoyed that posi-"

"WOOYOUNG!" 

___ • ___

"Ok, so five eliminated today, too. There will be ten people left for the finals."

The guys were talking between each other in the backstage. They had been through a lot of episodes, events and roller coasters of emotions that they forgot how the actual competition worked.
For today, they only had that performance of Don't Wanna Cry to do. The rest of the episode would be the broadcast of the three days break, with lessons and everything. This gave the guys another little break during the airing, so they kept chit chatting about many things. As said, they got a lot closer in those days. There were only fifteen people left, after all. People who shared a lot, together. It still looked strange that seven more guys were going away. At this point, they all felt like just one close group.

By the way, during one of the chat sessions, Wooyoung was staying in his spot, earphones on and studying his movements at the mirror. He was replaying the steps in his mind, when Seonghwa called his attention.

"Come on, Wooyoung! You're good, as usual. Come here!" he wasn't the only one to repeat his part, actually. Yeosang and other guys were in the same situation. Seonghwa snorted and came back to the conversation.

"Are we so bad to stay here to relax?" he told San, who was about to stand up to reach Wooyoung, when Seonghwa caught his wrist. "Come on, stay with me. You're the first one, definitely it's not you who have to worry, now." He added in a pout, making San to chuckle.