1.

She walked and walked not knowing where to go. Her eyes were still red after all that crying. 

"What have I done to be treated like this " She whispered looking at the ground.

Park Jihyun, a 16-year old girl who never received any love from childhood. She wasn't an orphan , but it hurts even more when your not loved even though you have a dad . Her dad, Park Daesong , is a business man who prioritised money over love. He would wake up early in the morning, go to work and come back home late in the night. Jihyun's mother died giving birth to her, and her dad still blames her for her mother's death.

Last year Daesong had borrowed some money from Mr. Kim the CEO of Kim enterprises and said he'd pay it back within 6 months. He still hasn't paid his debt due to a lack of money, resulting in him overworking. He is very sincere towards his job, but he keeps forgetting he has a daughter who fights to keep herself safe. 

As expected, he didn't pay back the money for 11 months. 

Mr. Kim has a son, Kim Taehyung. He wants his son to take over his business and become the next biggest CEO, but in order to do that he had to get his son married. Why? I don't know, Don't ask me go ask Mr. Kim.

Her mind was filled with negative thoughts  'What if they do something to him, or what if he does something to himself, or what if- Aish !!! Jihyun stop overthinking ' ' Maybe I should agree to this marriage, but I'm only 16 ' 

(2 Hours Ago )

" Jihyun just do what I say, they will be he-" Suddenly the sound of the door knocking was heard making Daesong flinch. 
"Open the door and whoever it is tell them I'm not here " He instructed Jihyun as she slowly made her way towards the door, opening it. Her scared eyes were met with those angry eyes of Mr. Kim as he glared right into her soul.

Not even bothering to let her speak he barged inside the house. He began to smirk seeing poor Daesong shivering in fear.
"Where is my money Park ?" He said which sounded more like a command than a question.

" I - I will p-pay it back as-" Mr. Kim wrapped his fingers around Daesong's neck and spoke 
"Its too late " His gaze shifted towards the pale figure standing in the corner of the room.

A light smirk formed on his face as he walked towards her. Daesong sighed in relief while his daughter was dying out of fear.

"You," Mr. Kim said pointing a finger at Jihyun 
"Park, if your daughter gets married to my son then you won't have to pay anything back " He said turning his head back to Daesong who seemed delighted to hear such an offer. 

"Yes yes. Thank you soo much Mr. Kim you don't know how grateful I am right now "

' I felt betrayed, I felt broken. Does he even know I'm only 16 ' Jihyun thought , looking at her dad in disbelief. 

Mr. Kim and his men left leaving the father and daughter alone. They could feel the tension building up. No one dared to move or make the slightest sound until Jihyun felt the silence killing her.

"Why .............. why did you agree to this offer? huh" She said in a barley audible voice.

"Jihyun-ah , this way I won't have to overwork myself. Your happy right " He tried to say sounding as kind as possible even though the smile of satisfaction never left his face.

" Do you care only about your business, do you even know how old I am" The poor girl yelled not knowing what to do.

"I'm your dad. You can't yell at me like that"

"I am your daughter, and you showed no responsibilities on me . Now you're using me just to pay off your debt"
Her words were weak even though it was loud enough for him to hear. 

"I'm leaving" She said and walked out of the house.

(Back to present )

She walked till she saw a familiar figure standing at the nearby bus stop

Her face brightened realising who it is.

"Jennie unnie " she said as she made her way towards Jennie.

Jennie was her best friend.

"Oh, Jihyun-ie " She said extending her arms for a hug which was happily accepted by the younger.
"Did you run away from home again?" she asked placing her fingers on Jihyun's chin 

"Yes, he is going too far"

"Fine let's go to my home and then you can explain ."

_____________

_____________

 I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter

Please vote and comment on your opinion.

Bye