Final chapter

Months had gone by where Jihyun and Taehyung would meet up every now and then to get an ice-cream and just talk

Months had gone by where Jihyun and Taehyung would meet up every now and then to get an ice-cream and just talk. It was thier thing by now and it felt awkward to not have met up atleast once a week. 

They had grown soo close in these few months that they didn't know what to call eachother anymore. 

Today was that day of the week where they'd meet up for thier little icecream date. Jihyun was dressing up while playing some slow music in the background. She didn't notice how hard she tried to look pretty in front of him. She didn't realise the long hours she spent on her clothes and makeup to make sure she looks good just to go eat ice-cream. 

Taehyung was no different. It was his routine to ask his friends about advice on girls and how to dress up for them. They both didn't realise how much change had occured.

------------------------

"Taehyung-ahh!!! Here!" Jihyun yelled when she saw him standing near the gate of the park. He looked at her and flashed a wide smile while tucking his phone back into his pocket. 

"I don't see the icecream truck today.. what do we do?" Jihyun asked as she walked towards Taehyung, slowly closing thier distance. Taehyung stayed silent as he admired her beautiful white flowy dress. 'Is there something wrong with my eyes or is she really wearing a dress'. He thought to himself before pulling back his attention. 

"Yea, why don't we just get icecream form the convenience store today" Jihyun nodded as a reply. 

They walked towards the convenience store side by side while exchanging few comments on the weather. Once they reached the convenience store, Taehyung said he'd go get the icecream and made her wait outside. 

When he came out of the store with a bag, he saw Jihyun leaning on the glass window. He ran up to her and handed her the bag. 

"Icecream. Let's go" he began to walk while Jihyun followed him with the bag of ice ream. Taehyung walked using his long legs while Jihyun struggled to catch up with him. The weather was weirdly comforting. It was sunny, but not too sunny. Windy but not too windy. Just the perfect day.

They reached the park and sat on a bench. Jihyun took out two popsicles and handed one over to Taehyung.

"So how is your week going?" She asked him with opening the icecream wrapper. Taehyung nodded a bit before turning his body towards her.

"You won't believe what my secratary got into." And like that thier hours worth conversation began as they talked about different things. 

After a few hours, they both stood up from the bench as they decided they were done for the day. This was how they usually parted but today they were a bit reluctant to leave. 

Taehyung offered to walk her home and Jihyun nodded in reply. 

As they were walking, Taehyung noticed something on Jihyun's back. It looked like she cleaned a dusty car with her back. 

"Jihyun.... There is... Something on your back" he said while trying to stop laughing. Jihyun immediately turned around while trying to grab the cloth on her back. 

Taehyung gently smacked the spot with the dust on it in attempt to make it go, but it wouldn't. So he removed his jacket and placed it over her shoulder to hide it.

"Thank you"

"You should be my girlfriend" Jihyun stood dead still while looking at a nonchalant Taehyung. 

"Wha.. how can you...."

"Why would you......"

She was in loss of words at the sudden confession.

"Don't you think we both like eachother... then.. why are we hiding it.. why not give us a chance" Taehyung said maintaing eye contact with Jihyun who was clearly way to shocked to understand anything. 

"We've been through soo much together. A lot has happened and.. i only want to see that as chances for us to be there for eachother. Why are we holding back?" Jihyun dropped her head down as he talked. She knew very well about his feelings but she doubted herself. She couldn't easily adjust to this new feeling. 

Jihyun walked back a bit before looking up at him again. 

"Taehyung I.." Taehyung knew this would go on for a while so the next thing he did was either the cherry on top or the foundation of a brick wall. 

He leaned in for a swift kiss. Jihyun slowly blinked while trying to process this extra bit. Taehyung bent down to her level and patted her head.

"You're mine now"

Thereeee.... Finally the book has ended. 

This was not a very proper planned ending. I actually planned on not having an ending so this isn't very great. 

As i had stated in my last update, i literally had no idea what i was writing but seeing how far this has come makes me really happy. Thank you for all those who supported this book. 

Bai baiiii lovely readers