23.

"Are you ignoring me?" Jihyun asked Yerin

Jihyun wasn't the type to care about such stuff but every time Yerin scrambled away from her, she always seemed to have a scared expression on her face or she would randomly yelp when Jihyun moves without warning, making her curious

"N-no. Oh my god... the..... my... my book!" Saying that, Yerin ran upstairs, both her hands glued to her torso.

Jihyun just shook her head and walked towards Taehyung's room.

"They say girls take forever to get ready... AND THIS MAN RIGHT HERE TAKES THREE HOURS TO TAKE A SHOWER!!" Jihyun yelled while furiously banging at the bathroom door. She had gotten all ready for leaving long ago and now all she had to do was wait for taehyung who seems to have not done anything.

"Aish! Can't you wait for a few minutes!" He protested form inside the bathroom, his voice muffled by the sound of water running.

Jihyun just rolled her eyes and stomped out of the room. Taehyung promised her that they would go visit Jennie today. Even though she didn't trust him, she waited patiently cause of he did keep his promise then she would get to meet her best friend!

------------------------

"Yes Yes, you guys should leave really quickly...... before it gets dark" Yerin added to not sound rude.

"Bye byeee" was the only thing Jihyun said before she seated herself on the passenger seat, and she was silent the entire ride making Taehyung kinda worried. They surely weren't much close and this trip didn't do much help either, but taehyung always finds it weird when Jihyun is silent, her silence makes him feel that she is plotting a murder in her head but it also gives depressed kid vibes at the same time.

"Where do you wanna go first? Straight away to Jennie's house or first our house?" He listed the options and he wasn't much surprised when she chose Jennie's house first.

He never thought of how awkward the situation would be, a sixteen year old sitting in a room with a twenty-one year old who is her best friend and a twenty-two year old who somehow is her husband and her best friend's ex..... how wild is that?

Sometimes he wondered if Jihyun actually knew that he is Jennie's ex and was waiting for a chance to cath them off-guard, or she was just really close to Jennie that not seeing her for a few days would give her diarrhoea (....wtf)

"You never really told me how you know eachother" Jihyun spoke out of the blue. Taehyung never saw that coming and his first thought was to pretend like he didn't know who she was talking about but then he realised she would figure it out quickly so he just replied in his "normal" tone

"My mom and her mom were friends... and then we became friends" that was true, there was lie in what he said, and after they became friends and became close they fell for eachother.

Jihyun hummed and turned to look out the window again.

Taehyung sometimes wished that he had never met Jennie, but there was nothing he could do about it so he just kept quiet and continued to drive.

----------------------

yay! a very short update! 

well..... next chapter is gonna be spicy 😏

 next chapter is gonna be spicy 😏

MUHAHHHAHAHAAAHHAA

Hope you liked reading this chapter 

Byeeeeee