20.

The first part of the chapter is a flashback

------------

The enthusiastic teenager pushed through the crowd, looking for a suitable to shop to buy a treat for her new friend

Jihyun struggled to keep still, her body crashing onto strangers while she was being pulled from here to there by Jennie. She could barely see where she was going, all she could see was a hand gripping onto her wrist and pulling her away with the speed of light. 

"U-unnie.. st-op" The little girl said, struggling to speak. 

"Wait!" Jennie replied quite impatiently. 

They were still at the amusement park. After the Ferris wheel ride... which was quite fascinating, Jennie decided to take Jihyun out for ice cream. Although Jihyun strongly refused, Jennie decided it would be best to just take Jihyun along. 

"Here! Ahjusshii!!" Jennie called out to the man standing on the counter table. Pushing Jihyun down to sit on a chair, Jennie went towards the man. 

"Ahhh, Jennie! It's been soo long since you last visited me. Where have you been?" The old man and Jennie looked like they knew each other for a while. They both talked for a while, both having pleasant smiles on their face. 

"Ok! Meet Park Jihyun, my new bestie!!" Jihyun was shocked to hear Jennie address her as her new bestie. How? When? Why? 

"Ohh, hello Jihyun! What would you like to have?" He asked her, his smile giving out extreme positive vibes. 

"Umm a chocolate ice cream would be fine, thank you" The man smiled at her polite reply and went to get them both ice creams. 

"He used to be my neighbor. My parents had some grudge against him and somehow kicked him out. I don't know why they did that. He is such a sweet man." Jennie spoke with a frown. 

Jihyun didn't realize how she slowly got attached to Jennie, slowly being friends. 

"My parents are very mean, they show off their money and everything they have. That's why I'm scared. They will get me married to some rich guy... just to show off again. I don't like their attitude." They both spoke while having their ice cream. Jihyun listened to everything Jennie said. 

Through their conversation, Jihyun realized something. 
Jennie was just like her, but she covered her sadness with a smile, while Jihyun covered her sadness with coldness. 

---------------

"You are the first person who hasn't run away from me yet," Jennie said playfully, but Jihyun saw how deep her words were. 

"You are the first person to even notice me," Jihyun said. Jennie's smile dropped as she turned to look at the thirteen-year-old. She might have been only thirteen, but she has been through a lot for her age. 

"Look at me" Jennie placed her hands on Jihyun's shoulder and made her look at her.
"You are my best friend from today, whether you like it or not!" Jennie said, pointing her finger at Jihyun's face and her face full of playfulness.

"Ok" Jihyun replied and continued to walk. 

The two girls knew that they would not be betrayed or left abandoned by each other. 

And that was the start of a beautiful friendship!

-----------

Taehyung got slightly worried when he saw Jihyun tear up. 

"What's wrong?" He asked, not knowing what to do.

"I miss Jennie unnie" She said in a squeaky voice as she flung her hands around him, sobbing in his embrace. Taehyung was taken back by her actions but placed his hands on her back and let her cry. 

"When will this shitty honeymoon get over. I want to go meet my unnie" 

 I want to go meet my unnie" 

----------------------

END OF CHAPTER!!!!

Short... again... sowwieee

Anyways, CHRISTMAS IS COMINGGG!!!! 

And I won't be able to update much

Hope you liked reading this chapter
Byeee