30.

"Sir, Oh- and you have a meeting wi-with, Mr

"Sir, Oh- and you have a meeting wi-with, Mr. Choi. A-and the-"

"WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!" Taehyung yelled at his secretary out of frustration. The way his secretary kept stuttering just annoyed him more. He was walking towards his office room when his secretary came out of nowhere and began to tell him his schedule even though he didn't ask.
Everyone else froze, Taehyung was still in the hall, clutching his hands onto the side of his coat, trying to control himself.

"Yes sir" he left leaving Taehyung on his own.

Everyone in the hall was staring at him.

"Jong Chaewon!" He yelled staring at all the employees working.

A woman stood up and answered him
"Yes sir?"

"I need the files by today" Chaewon's eyes widened and she tried to speak but Taehyung was adamant and just stood to his word.

"Sir, the work was given last night, she needs more time" His secretary spoke making Taehyung glare at him.

"Do what I said!" Saying that he walked towards his room.

He had been the CEO for only one week and everyone already hated him. He was strict, cold had more mood changes than a girl in her periods does.

Chaewon scoffed before mumbling something to herself and hurried back to her work.

Taehyung was angrily typing on his laptop and kept saying stuff and randomly kicking the leg of the table.
He didn't notice someone walk in and sit on the wide couch which was inside the big office room.

"Damn, what you so cranky about?" A male voice spoke making Taehyung look at the person.

"What do you want Jimin?" He asked his best friend being immensely annoyed by..... everything.

"Damn, just cause you have and wife and I don't doesn't mean you get to act like you're gonna get divorced any moment" What Jimin said made no sense but that just made Taehyung, even more, angrier than he was.

"Please shut up," Taehyung said with a sigh, being both tired and annoyed of everything.

He didn't know what was bothering him, whether it was Jihyun or Jennie... or his work, either way, he was really annoyed. He kept thinking about what Jennie said and would get more frustrated.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Are you ignoring me?" Jimin asked Taehyung with a pout.

Taehyung attention shifted to the person who entered the room.
Sowon.

"Good afternoon sir" Sowon spoke in his usually polite voice and bowed.

"Yes Sowon"

"Sir, I wanted to inform you that Ms. Jihyun and her father got into an accident yesterday and is now in xxx hospital... I thought of telling it to you incase you didn't know as I didn't see you there" He said with no emotions.