24.

"She is probably not home

"She is probably not home. Let's just go" Taehyung whispered while tugging onto Jihyun's sleeve.

Jihyun shot a glare at him and scoffed
"Stop being such a baby" he was used to her insults and just kept on insisting that they should they leave until they heard the sound of the door clicking.

A tired Jennie opened the door, she looked as if she just woke up from a deep sleep. Anyone would pity her state but Jihyun straight away pounced at her and screamed.

"JENNIE UNNIEE!!!" The sleepiness in her eyes suddenly disappeared and was filled with surprise and other emotions when she found the voice familiar.

Jennie let out a soft gasp before tightly hugging Jihyun.
"Jihyunie" Taehyung stood there staring at the cute moment, half in awe and half confused of what to do.

"I missed you soo much" Taehyung was so confused when he heard Jihyun say that. They met like last week didn't they?
But he ignored it cause he himself badly missed his hyungs.

"Me too" Jennie replied, her voice didn't seem to come out. No one really know how deep their relationship was, but in those few years they had very strong strings putting them together, but Taehyung was scared the he might be the reason those string fall off.

"Jennie unnie, look, Taehyung is here too, aren't you guys friends" Taehyung shook his head to remind himself that this wasn't the time to awe at how cute Jihyun was being.

Jennie slowly pulled out of the hug while staring at Taehyung, she sighed before asking them to come in.

Jennie looked very uncomfortable and Taehyung looked no different, Jihyun was the only one jumping around.

"KAIII!! " She yelled while running to Jennie's puppy and engulfing it into a tight hug.
"Did you miss me?" She talked to the dog while Jennie and Taehyung placed themselves on the couch, sighing every now and then.

"Umm..... You probably know by now... right?" Jennie asked Jihyun.

"Know what?" Taehyung began to panick because he had never told her about Jennie breaking up with him because of the marriage.

"Wha- didn't Taehyung tell you?" Jihyun was really getting confused now. Was there something she didn't know?

"No, I don't think so" Jihyun replied while walking towards the both of them as Jennie's words were making her really curious.

"Didn't he tell that you that I'm his ex? And the reson we broke up, he should have told you that... right?" Jihyun was slowly processing what she heard.

So that annoying bitch who always took Jennie out on dates and never let her stay home with Jihyun was Taehyung?

Jihyun was fuming by now as she thought of how Taehyung would always take Jennie for himself... but then it hit her... This "he" was her HUSBAND!!!

"Waiiitttt.... So you are telling me that... Taehyung and Jennie used to be in a relationship.......?" Jihyun said to Kai, the dog, her fingers going in all directions, her forehead creased in confusion.

Jennie and Taehyung stared at Jihyun with a worried face.
I mean... The kid was talking to a dog.....

"Wait...... That also means they broke up..... But why" she kept on ranting, now she placed her hands to her chin and began to think.

"Jihyun-"

"Wait, I can solve it" Jihyun said cutting Jennie off.
Taehyung walked forward towards Jihyun.

"Jihyun, we broke up because of you" Jennie stared at Taehyung wide-eyed at what he said. That sounded really rude and Jennie was ready to throw her slipper at him.

Jihyun turned to look at Taehyung with a more confused face.

"Me? Because of...... Me?" She shifted her gaze, looking at the ground. Squinting and taking in deep breaths.

Opps-
Jennie knew that face...
She was going mad!

"What do you mean?"

Taehyung was slowly losing his calm as he speed walked straight at her.

"Yes you. It's all because of you. If I didn't have to marry you then me and Jennie would still be together. She broke up with me cause she knew I was getting married to you!" Jihyun was extremely confused by this.

Jihyun had always hated Taehyung for some reason even before she knew who he was and now her hate just increase.

"But, why didn't you tell me anything" Jennie's calculations were wrong, Jihyun wasn't angry... She was sad.

Taehyung's words dived deep into her and now she thought that she was the reason they broke up.

"I could have just... ran away. Then no one would have forced me into the marriage. Or..... or- or I could just kill myself. My existence isn't important anyways" there it was, the depressed lonely girl ranting out of guilt.

"Jihyunah, that's not what he meant-" Jennie was trying to reassure Jihyun that it wasn't her fault but guess who else was facing deep emotions.

"That is exactly what I meant. All because of her... you broke up with me. ALL BECAUSE OF HER!"

 ALL BECAUSE OF HER!"

-----------------

3 updates in one day!!!

But of course, the other 2 updates were like damn short 🙄 so nvm

Ok..... And now next chapter..... Idk.....bye