43.

"

"......who was that guy?" Taehyung asked being a little uneasy.
He didn't realize how he was actually being obsessed with her. Nothing he did was wrong to him, because from his point of view, she is still his wife... but she doesn't know it...

"You heard him. He's Lee Heeseung" Taehyung sighed and nodded. He knew that she wouldn't answer him that easily. 

"Umm.... did you have lunch?"

"I was with you for 3 hours straight, did you see me having lunch?" he sighed once again and shook his head as a no. Jihyun was still the same but a little more calmer and mature compared to when she was 16.

She took out her phone and began to use it while sitting on the bed. Taehyung didnt know what to do so did the same thing she did. 

----------------

"Umm... Aren't you hungry?" He asked Jihyun who was still busy with her phone. 

She shook her head but didn't let her eyes move away from the screen. Taehyung slowly peeped at her phone to screen to see what she's been soo busy with. 

Yea.... work stuff.. 

"Come one, let's go eat lunch!!" He insisted and pulled her effortlessly off the chair and out the room. He closed the door and pulled her downstairs to where the restaurant was. Jihyun was slightly shocked but later just let him do what he wanted. 

Taehyung scanned around the big hall looking for a free table and once he caught sight of one, he pulled Jihyun and made her sit on the chair opposite to which he'd sit on. 

A few minutes after giving thier order, food arrived. Taehyung starred at the food with heart eyes while Jihyun didn't seem to be very moved. 

The hungry man stuffed food in his mouth and ate like a little kid, his lips were covered with sauce and he didn't seem to be quite bothered about it but it did bother Jihyun. She didn't want people to see her with a man kid. 

She took one of the tissues placed on the table and wiped his mouth aggressively. She was a bit worried that she might accidentally rub off 7 layers of his lips. 

Taehyung stared at her in shock. Isn't this that scene in every kdrama ever? He thought. His cheeks began to grow red as he tried to hide his smile. 

Jihyun just continued to stare at him in disgust. 

He tried to change the topic and began to point out how less Jihyun ate. 

"Look at your plate, when I was your age-"  she didn't let him complete his sentence and spoke. 

"You married a minor and made her feel like shit cause her bestfriend is you ex?" She said, scratching a side of her plate with her fork
"Is that what you did when you were my age?" 

Taehyung could see that she was mad about something so he decided to just shut up and continue eating. Her words did affect him a bit though. 

-------------------

"I thought I could spend some time with her 🥺..... Why does she have to be soo cold to me?" He was sad that she had rejected his idea of going to the beach.

He thought of a better way to spend time with her... but it was a bit risky. 

---------------

---------------

Sorry for not updating for soooooooo long 

I'm not able to write and I just feel like deleting the whole thing 🤦🏻‍♀️

I hope you liked this very short and dumb chapter 

Baiii