38.

"Wha- who?" Jennie and Jihyun looked towards the entrance and saw a very familiar man walk in

"Wha- who?" Jennie and Jihyun looked towards the entrance and saw a very familiar man walk in. He was tall and built and SUPPPERR handsome. 
The man was almost too familiar. Jihyun stared at the man for a while before screaming. The man and everyone else present there looked at her. 

Jennie stoop up and lashed out of the hotel.
Did they ask me to come here just to embarrass me?
She thought while walking out angrily.

Taehyung stood there confused about what was happening. He saw Jennie walk out and Jihyun screaming
His cousin Yerin was sitting right next to Jihyun with a huge smile on her face.

Flashback

Yerin decided to call Taehyung to inform him that she was going to xxx hotel.

"Annyeong, what do you want?" Taehyung said in his deep voice.

"OPPA!! YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE GOING TO FANCY HOTELS!!!! I am going to xxx hotel today" she said with a dramatic hair flip.

Taehyung was slightly shocked
"What, xxx hotel? I don't believe you, that place is only for rich businessmen" Yerin rolled her eyes and replied sarcastically.

"Really? I didn't know"

Taehyung sighed and was about to cut the call when she said something else.
"And I'm getting food there for free" This caught Taehyung's attention.

"FOR FREE?" Yerin hummed in reply.

"Your dear wifey decided to give me a treat for being such a great secretary" taehyung sighed once more.

"Can I come?"

"What? Where do you want to come?" Yerin asked Taehyung while being confused.

"She's been avoiding me for too long, I want to talk to her." Yerin hummed again and immediately cut the call making Taehyung shocked.

End of Flashback

"JIHYUN!" He yelled while running towards them. Jihyun shook her head in disbelief and began to stuff her phone in her bag in an attempt to leave right away.

But before she could, Taehyung placed his hands on her shoulder and pushed her down making her fall back to the chair.
She sighed in distress and placed her hands on her head. She did not like his presence.

Yerin saying 'Oh look. Taehyung Oppaa is here' made Jihyun think that Yerin was the one who invited Taehyung here.

She side-eyed him and saw him sitting right next to her while breathing heavily. He just arrived and she already hated him. Because of him, Jennie ran away and at this moment Jennie is more important than anyone else to Jihyun.

"What do you want," Jihyun asked while whispering. Taehyung slowly looked at her and a small smile was visible on his face.

"I just wanted to ta-" his words were cut halfway as Jihyun stood up with great force.

"You DON'T have to talk to me. We are divorced now and I never want to see you again" Taehyung would always wonder about what he had done to make Jihyun hate him this much.... why was she hating him when he finally began to see her value?

"But Jihyun we aren't-" Jihyun didn't let him speak once again and placed a finger over his lips.

"Shhhh. Never speak to me" Taehyung would have replied if her finger wasn't on his lips. This was making him quite nervous.

Jihyun immediately walked out while throwing her bag to her driver... and of course, he caught it.

Taehyung was left in the same position, nervous, and trying to process what happened.

He snapped out from his intense thoughts when he heard an extremely girly laugh break out.

"She just touched you once and you're ready hypnotized?" Taehyung looked down with a small blush on his face.

"Now stop your drama. I came here for free food. Since both of them are gone... you're the only one left... I need food bitch" Taehyung sighed and nodded.

 I need food bitch" Taehyung sighed and nodded

----------------------

Yup, another dumb update by me
I'll try to update two or three chapters before my exams start

Boii boii hoomans