9

I can explain josh says as he walks in "You have five minutes and jaden go upstairs" as I said that Jaden walks upstairs behind me after he whispers in my ear if u need help just yell for me I nod as he walks past and I go over and push josh outside and close the door as I walk out with him "what are you doing here and what was going on" I was just explaining how I was here to help you move into sway- he said as he took my hand in his I pulled it away "I'm not moving into sway and u know it" I know you are moving into sway and you aren't staying here with him so let's go pack shall we "josh I'm not leaving with you" as I was saying that Jaden came out of the house with his boxes and began walking to the car.

"Jaden" nessa he said as he unlocked his car I went over to him as josh tried taking my hand and pulling me back I shoved him and ran over to Jaden "Jaden don't do this" why your moving out anyway I can't believe you would let me stay and then chose sway over me he said as he put his boxes in his car and closed the trunk "Jaden he's lying I'm not moving in with him I told him no" really cause he seems convinced "he's not convinced he's controlling and he won't stop and he won't listen to me" why should I stay I mean obviously he's the one you want "Jaden u know that isn't true" nessa if u didn't love him u would have left the relationship by now he says as he closes his car door "I don't love him cause dammit Jaden I love you only you" he then gets out of the car and picks me up I was waiting for you to say that and I'm so thankful you did but what about him "give me like five minutes and stay here" I signal to his side of his car as I walk away and go over to josh.

and what was that about "it's nothing of your concern this relationship is over I want nothing to do with you and don't bring it to social media" whatever he said getting in his car and leaving I went over to Jaden and grabbed the boxes from his car and brought them inside he followed behind me as soon as he got inside I knew I had to tell him and he wasn't gonna be happy at all as he shut the door behind us I looked at him and my smile faded what's wrong nessa you were just so happy "there's something I have to tell you" nessa you can tell me anything he says as he sits next to me on the couch I look him in the eyes "I quit my record deal after you left" nessa you didn't need to do that "yes I did I needed to think and music was getting in the way" nessa we both know your supposed to express yourself with music and creating music was your passion it helped you let go of the worlds stress why would u give that all up "because I wasn't happy" as I was about to hug him my phone went off in my back pocket and I felt my whole world stop nessa everything okay jaden says looking at me "he did it" who did what Jaden says as I looked down at my phone.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

@tiktokinsiders: #joshrichards says jessa is over!!
Comments off
As I showed Jaden he instantly hugged me but then pulled away and grabbed his phone I'll be back get comfy we can have a movie night order something for us to eat here's my card I'll be back soon I promise "Jaden why- no questions I'll explain later he says as he leaves to go to the other room I order Taco Bell (a/n:Nessas spam live 😎)
And I turn on the new cruella movie.

Jadens POV
I walk in the other room and call josh
Josh: what do u want
Jaden: delete it now otherwise your little secret will get out
Josh: good luck I'm not deleting that and I'm blocking your number
Jaden: fine I guess I'll tell everyone that u asked me to come back to sway because you needed help with nessa
(A/n: gasp 😎)
He just hung up I texted tiktok insiders and asked them to remove the post they agreed and took it down I walked back out of the room to see nessa sitting on the couch watching cruella.

Nessas POV as Jaden comes down and sits next to me the doorbell rings I go and answer it
The man in the doorway looks me up and down that'll be $34.20 I hand him the money as he gives me his change I feel someone behind me here's your receipt and food and my number your quite a beautiful woman "th- just as I was about to say something Jaden wraps his arms around my waist back off bud she's taken and as for this she won't be needing it he says as he rips up the paper with his number into tiny pieces and slams the door shut.

"was that necessary" you should be thanking me after all you didn't complain he whispers in my ear as we sit down on the couch "thank you but I didn't need the help" I think u need to understand something he said as he wrapped his hand around my throat he put his mouth by my ear and said 9 words you are mine no one else can have you he then let go let's watch a move shall we I just nodded and cuddled more into his side as he wrapped his arms around me.

by the end of the movie I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open "I'm so tired" then let's get you to bed here I'll help he said picking me up I wrap my legs around his torso and lay my head down on his shoulder he lays me down in bed and tucks me in and puts my phone on the charger "Jaden don't go sleep with me in here" I say looking up at him fine I'll stay is it okay if I take my shirt off I just nod as he takes his shirt off and gets in bed with me I scoot super close to his body as he turns the lights off he picks me up and sets me down on top of his chest and wraps his arms around me I let sleep consume me.

Authors corner
Another day another chapter
What did u think of this one
Don't forget to vote
1,160 words