11

"Jaden you did all of this" yep each note has a number to in order to each one there's five of them he says as we walk all the way inside I go to the first note attached to a bouquet of roses Inside is a small note
One of the reasons I wake up everyday is because of you but what's your favorite brew...
I walk over to the second item it's a Starbucks gift card and I open the letter
Your my world but so is coffee when your craving something new I always buy it for you...

I go to the third gift it's a pack of chocolates I crave occasionally I open the letter attached to it
Sometimes when I'm away you miss me so here's something you can look at while I'm gone...
I go over to the next gift a picture of us when we first got together attached is a note
I open it
As much as I love being your friend I think it's time for this to end meet me where we first got lost in each others eyes for a surprise..
I didn't notice he left but I instantly knew where I needed to go I grabbed my keys and started driving after 30 minutes I pulled up and got out of my car I walked over to the pier and walked down I was greeted by Addison standing there and a big curtain behind her blocking the view she handed me a note and hugged me I opened it
I know i told you this was the end but's it's the start of something new turn around I'm waiting for you...
I quickly turned around to see Jaden standing there holding a note in his hand with no gift attached he handed it to me
I can't do this right now I'm really sorry but I'm gonna have to take you away to a safari inside are two tickets for me and you a personal get away for two?

As I read the note I felt Jaden wrap his arms around me he started to speak this isn't official but it might be if you agree what do u say a surprise is waiting on an island far far away just for you and me I turn around and kiss him as I nod yes he picks me up and spins me around everything's waiting for you sir a man says coming down to us then let's go shall we he says as he sets me down and puts his hand around my waist we walk to the beginning of the pier where a limo is sitting the man opens the door and jaden gets inside come on love "Jaden a limo for what" for you now get in before I pick you up and bring you inside I gently get inside and sit next to Jaden he opens a bottle of wine and hands me a glass I take a sip and set it down I cuddle up next to Jaden so how did u like the surprises he said looking down at me "I loved them you are the best person in the world" he looks at me and then pulls me in and kisses me passionately as I pull away we both smile and I straddle him and wrap my arms around his head "I'm tired" then go to sleep love I'll wake you up when we land.

Jadens POV
As we got to the airport nessa had been asleep for about 10 minutes I lifted her up and had my driver take our luggage I carried her inside the jet and into the bedroom in the back and laid her down as I tried to let go of her she pulled me down to her with her arms "no stay" she said tiredly nessa I have to go talk to the pilot I'll be right back I promise "fine" she said letting go of me I quickly kissed her forehead and handed her luggage to her you might wanna get changed into something comfy "where are your clothes" if u wanna wear mine I'll get my luggage in a minute and give u some of mine just stay here.

Nessas POV
I got on my phone as I laid back on the bed waiting for Jaden to come back I really love him I thought as I scrolled through his tiktok and Instagram liking his posts I hadn't noticed until he walked in your obsession with me is blowing up my phone he says chuckling I hit him with a pillow "I'm not obsessed with you" mhm well my phone says Nessa Barrett liked your post 16 times oh 17 now he says as I double tap his post I'll be right back with some clothes for you.

Jadens POV
As I walk back out into the jet I grab my suit case as I'm about to grab the clothes I look over the gift I'm giving her tomorrow and smile she's gonna love it I think to myself as I grab a pair of sweatpants and a shirt I close the suitcase and put it away I go back into the room and hand her the clothes.

Nessas POV
As he walks back in the room he hands me the clothes as I try to leave he blocks the door no I want something first he says looking down at me I pull his neck down and kiss him he moves out of the way and I go into the bathroom and change and walk back out jadens creating a tiktok hey if u want to we can redo it and do it together "sure"

@jadenhossler: just friends
@nessabarrett: mhm in public..🤭
@brycehall: nessas comment 👀
@addisonre: ship ship ship ship
As we look at addis comment we both laugh I love your laugh it's one of the things I really enjoy he says looking at me while I scoot into bed next to him I lean up and kiss him and then drift off to sleep listening to his heart beat

Jadenspov
As I look down at her putting my phone on the charger and see her asleep on my chest I think about tomorrow and how everything will change between us I fall asleep as my thoughts consume me with my hand wrapped around her waist.
Authors corner
Another day another chapter
What did you guys think about this
What's the surprise
10,91 words