23

As we are laying in bed together I got bored so I made a TikTok

@nessabarrett: I wanna ruin our friendship
@jadenhossler: already did you have me forever 🥺
@addisonre: awwwww
@coopernoriega: y'all cute or whatever
@qgriggs: so when you having a kid
^@jadenhossler: not any time soon

As I saw jadens response to quinton I was disappointed if the miscarriage would have happened we would have healthy 4 month old twins and now he doesn't want kids I instantly wiped away the tears from my eyes baby what's wrong he says as he sees me wipe my tear "nothing I'm fine" no your not talk to me what bothering you "it's just your response to quinton" baby I'm sorry "jaden we would have 4 month old twins if I didn't miscarry and now you don't want kids" ofc I want kids I just thought you didn't so that's what I said "jaden I  want kids with you and I don't wanna waste any time I want them as soon as possible".

I know I just wanna wait till after we're married "I can't wait to be yours forever" I say as I lay on his chest I think we should talk to wedding planners when we get back home for now we can enjoy our vacation "I never wanna stop cuddling you but ofc we can talk to wedding planners" baby we're on vacation for a reason we need to enjoy ourselves he says as he try's to move me off of him and I whine and put all my weight on him fine we can stay like this for a little longer he says rubbing my back "your going to make me fall asleep" I say as I yawn go
To sleep love I'll be here when you wake up as he says that I fall asleep.

Jadens pov
As nessa is asleep I book an appointment for us to see a wedding planner when we get home and as I look down at her all the memories flood back from our past I fucking love this girl I think as I look at her asleep on top of me and I know what I need to do as a brilliant idea pops into my head I book a reservation at a fancy restaurant and have a stylist appointment booked for when she wakes up.

Nessas pov
as I wake up to an empty bed I go into the living room part of the suite and jaden comes over to me did you have a good nap baby "amazing" that's good he says as he kisses me and the doorbell rings "who's here" a stylist I need someone to style you for our date tonight "we're going on a date" ofc we are he says as he opens the door for the stylist she gives me some optics to choose from while jaden goes in the room that way it's a surprise for him 30 minutes later I choose something and get dressed back into normal clothes and the stylist leaves as I enter the room jaden throws me a Victoria secret bag open it he says as he comes over to me as I open it I see a set of lingerie "jaden" what He says as he looks at me Can we make a TikTok he says as he sets up his phone "sure"

@jadenhossler. Never really knew she could dance like this
@nessabarrett: vaca with the loml 🥺❤️
^@jadenhossler: I love you precious
@addisongriggs: awww
^@nessabarrett: ur user!?
As soon as I commented back to Addison she texted me
Addison
Well umm me and quinton well-
Nessa
You what
Addison
We got married we just figured a tiny ceremony with our beautiful baby and parents would be perfect
Nessa
It's okay I'm happy for y'all

To be honest this was a big deal and I've always figured me and Addison would witness each other's big days together and the fact that she did it without me made me kinda irritated I thought to myself as I sat down on me and jadens bed baby hello jaden says as he looks into my eyes "oh sorry I was just thinking" is everything okay love you seem off "oh can I talk to you about something" anything baby I'm hear to listen.

"I wanna unfollow q and addi" wait what they are our best friends "they got married without us being there and I really thought I was gonna let them be part of our special day to" I understand completely but don't you think this is a bit much "jaden they literally are two faced one minute they are here for us and want sway and the next they split us all up and I miss sway and bryce" shhh it's okay he says as he hugs me and begins to slowly sway me back and forth.

"I love you" I love you more he says as he places his hand on my waist and we begin to slow dance "one day we will be doing this but I will have your last name and we will have each other forever" I can't wait for that day but now go get dressed our date is soon he says as he kisses me more passionately and then leaves the room I go over to my bag and put on my outfit and do my hair and makeup as there's a knock on the door miss barrett I'm Scott mr hosslers driver I'm here to pick you up "great" I say as I follow him out the door right this way he says opening the door to a limo wow I think to myself as I sit inside and the limo begins to move I get a text

Jaden
I can't wait to see you
Nessa
Same but was the limo necessary
Jaden
Very I'll see you soon gtg

As he texts me I close my phone and the car stops Scott opens the door mr hossler should be here soon there's a reservation under his name for you both I walk inside the restaurant I'm greeted by a worker "yes reservation for jaden hossler" right this way she says as she grabs menus here you are she says directing me to a table by the window of the restaurant with an amazing view of the ocean she sets down the menus and two wine glasses.

what to drink for you we will both have the finest red wine you have jaden says interrupting me and sitting down across from me "I love you" I love you too baby he says as he holds my hand across the table I have a dress I want you to change into after this he says as the waiter comes by and gives us our drinks and food "thank you" I say as she walks away "but I like this dress" I have one that's better he says as he caressed my hand in his.

Another day another chapter
This one was my favorite overall
1,184 words