26

I woke up the next morning and checked my phone 15 weeks today I take a shower and get dressed

@nessahossler: 15 weeks today and very nauseous
@sabquesada: we need to see each other soon
^@nessahossler: yes we do
@charlidamelio: wow your gorgeous
@tanamongeau: gorgeous ❤️
@cooper.Noriega: that's my best friend

As I post the TikTok I go into the kitchen and have the chef make some scrambled eggs sausage and bacon put them on a plate and set the plates down on the table and go back into our room I shake jaden "baby wake up" mmm he says as he opens his eyes good morning wife he says as he kisses me "There's breakfast on the table" I'll be out in a minute I'm gonna go get changed he says as he gets out of bed and goes into our closet and then bathroom I wait on the bed for him as he Walks out he comes over and kisses me "I love you" I say running my hands through his hair I love you to but I'm hungry so let's go eat "okay" I say as I get up and he takes my hand in his as we walk over to the table we start to eat as I get a call

Travis
Hey I got the balloons the food catered and got champagne along with tons of decor I have informed everyone to be ready for the 13th
Nessa
Thank you I have no idea what I would do without you
Travis
Your very welcome rockstar
Nessa
We all know that's you
Travis
Yeah but I've taught you the best ways I can and you have exceeded all levels possible your a full grown rockstar now oh and it looks like la di die just hit 99 million streams
Nessa
No way
Travis
Yes way
Nessa
I've gotta go now bye

I hang up and set my phone down so do u wanna explain what that was about and why you were whispering jaden says clenching his jaw "baby it's nothing I promise" yeah except your flirting with another man on the phone he says as he takes his plate in the kitchen and then walks away to our bedroom locking the door "jaden please open the door" I say as I bang on the door leave me alone nessa go talk to you new boy toy it's not like you love your husband anyway "jaden fucking open the door now" I scream he opens the door and walks away to the bed "jaden I'm not flirting with anyone" really becuase you seem to be hiding something from me you know I have trust issues nessa "baby I'm not hiding anything" really who were you on the phone with "fine you really wanna know Travis I was on the phone with Travis" baby I'm sorry I didn't realize it was Travis he says as he comes over and hugs me.

"jaden This stress isn't good for the baby I know and I'm really sorry wifey he says as he looks down at me as a tear rolls down his cheek I wipe it away "it's okay I know you have trust issues I shouldn't have been so secretive" it's fine nessa just don't leave me he says as he pulls me into his body and holds me "jaden I'm not leaving you for better or worse for sicker or poorer till death do us part I meant every word when I made my commitment" me too he says as he lifts my head up with his finger and kisses me "now we better get going we have an appointment for our child" I can't wait to see our baby he says as he grabs the car keys I put on my hoodie and he puts on his and we leave the penthouse.

40 minutes later we arrive at the doctors office and we are inside as the doctor escorts us to our room ok I'm gonna need you to lay on the table and move your shirt up and expose your stomach so I can get a clear picture I do as she says and lay on the table with my stomach exposed she puts a cold gel on my stomach as she begins to place the wand on my stomach jaden holds my hand in his and we both look at the screen there's your baby and by the scan it seems your about 15 weeks would u like to know the gender she says as she looks over at me and jaden "we haven't really talked about it" I'm ready if you are jaden whispers in my ear "yes we would" I say smiling she turns off the screen for a bit and looks at her screen and positions the wand a little lower okay she says as she turns on the screen congratulations your having a little boy she wipes my stomach and hands me and jaden some photos and leaves the room "we're having a boy" I can't wait jaden says helping me up off the bed.

As we're driving jaden gets a call he answers
Blake
Hey we're having a party me and a bunch of the guys from sway and hype you guys coming over
Jaden
Sure we're on the way where is it at
Blake
Hype hurry up it's so much fun
Jaden
We will be there in about an hour
Blake
Okay
Jaden hangs up and takes the next turn on to the highway "where we going" hyped having a party and we are going he says as he kisses my hand and then holds it driving with his other "I'm gonna take a nap I'm tired" goodnight sleeping beauty I love you he says as I recline my seat back and get comfy.

30 minutes later we arrive and go inside to the place smells of weed and alcohol truth or dare I hear from the other room and decide to join them but jaden goes the other way as I sit down in the circle with vinnie Thomas Mia Kouvr Blake cooper sab Cynthia Addison and quinton "ok who's going first" I guess you can kouvr says as she takes a drink of her beverage "ok truth or dare vinnie" hmm easy truth "is it true that you have been talking to someone recently" nope the circle goes on until it's my turn and everyone is very drunk except for me and Mia and Thomas ok nessa truth or dare quinton says "truth" okay is it true that jaden rushed into marriage with you becuase he was scared of the past happening all over again "no that's not true and you know it" I say as I grab the cup beside me and throw the liquid on to him I get up and go to the dance floor.

Another day another chapter
Opinions on this one
1,161 words