15

As they all looked at us jaden held up my hand "we're engaged" she said yes he said kissing me they all looked so happy and congratulated us I walk over to addi "hey what's wrong" nothing I'm happy for you guys it's just Bryce would've been so happy to hear this and he ain't here and I have to grow a human inside me without him "hey it's okay you've got me and the boys plus I heard that there's gonna be a new few sway boys joining us" I whisper in her ear if I move on from Bryce what about our child she says holding her stomach "hey your child is gonna live the best life ever you just need to find the right person" Jaden looks at me curiously and then signals for me to come to him "ive gotta go Jaden wants me" I say walking away I walk over to Jaden and take his hand in mine what was that about he whispers in my ear "oh umm nothing" oh ok nothing I'm not just gonna believe that I suggest you tell me every detail before something goes very wrong I decide to tell him everything and he smiles as he continues talking to the boys tightening his grip on my waist "oww Jaden that hurts" too bad he whispers in my ear I quickly elbow him in the stomach and run upstairs and into our room I lock the door as he runs after me "go away Jaden" nessa I'm sorry please "it's not my fault you have trust issues" I yell back at him oh really so it's my fault your bisexual so I have to watch the way you are around certain girls "what the fuck are u even saying right now just leave me alone" no not till you open the door I open our door and jaden instantly grabs me and hugs me I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean anything I said "please just cuddle me" I say I'm his ear he lifts me up and sets me on the bed and wraps his hands around my body "I'm so tired" then get some sleep love he says rubbing my back causing me to yawn and move my body closer to his as I closes my eyes and fell asleep.

Nessas POV
I woke up the next morning to an empty bed I checked the time 7am I then saw a note on the bed
Bryces funeral is today I went to go get my suit from the tailor be back soon ,love Jaden
I yawned as I got out of bed and went and got dressed I walk downstairs to find something to eat as I open the fridge I grab some chicken nuggets and put them in the air fryer 10 minutes later they finish and I start eating when I feel sick I run to the bathroom and throw up I then look at the calendar and realize something as I walk back downstairs jadens there and comes over to me "I need to brush my teeth I just got sick don't kiss me" baby are you okay he says following me to the bathroom I brush my teeth and look at him "babe promise you won't leave me" baby I would never leave you whats going on "I'm late" huh your late "my period it's a week late" we'll have you been having any other symptoms "yeah" I say pulling up my shirt "weight gain" listen if your pregnant in the end it's your body but our baby and I'm not going anywhere he says as he kisses me I pull away "I'm gonna post on tiktok" are u sure none of us have posted since- "yes I'm sure what's time is the thing today" 2pm love we have a few hours.

1,536,892likes
@nessabarrett: take it
@jadenhossler: I already took it announcement on our instagrams in 5 minutes
*Comments limited*

1,536,892likes@nessabarrett: take it @jadenhossler: I already took it announcement on our instagrams in 5 minutes *Comments limited*

Liked by Jadenhossler and 1,253,647others
@nessabarrett: mrs.hossler coming soon...
@jadenhossler: I love you so much
@addisonre: I knew 😎
@blakegray: congratulations
@tanamongeau: congratulations

"Can we cuddle" sure love he says laying down on the bed next to me bringing me closer to him we both scroll on our phones till someone knocks on our door jaden goes to answer I start feeling sick so I run to the bathroom and throw up as Jaden walks back in the room he calls my name then he sees me in the bathroom and comes over and rubs my back gently moving my hair out of the way as I stand up he hands me a damp rag and I wipe my mouth off and brush my teeth "who was at the door" just Addi checking up on us he says kissing me "I think we might need a pregnancy test" ofc love whenever your ready I'll go buy you one let's just wait till next week incase your period comes "yeah that's a good idea I'm gonna go look for some clothes for today" I say walking out of the bathroom and into the closet I find an outfit and set it on the counter as my phone pings.

Addison: hey wanna go to the store with me I have to get some things for the house
Nessa: sure I'll be downstairs in 5
I walk out of the closet and see Jaden look up from his phone as I grab my purse and charging cord and go to leave he pulls me back by my hand where are you going "to the store with Addi" no don't leave me he says giving me puppy eyes "baby I'll be back soon I promise" here atleast wear my hoodie and keep your ring on "ofc you know your the only man I want" and your all mine he says pulling me in by the waist "Jaden I have to go" ugh fine he says kissing me and then letting go of me I walk out of the room and go downstairs and see addi "sorry for taking so long jay was being extra clingy" haha it's okay wanna take my Tesla or yours "we can take yours" okay she says as she unlocks it we both get inside as my phone pings.

Baby: I miss you already
Nessa: I'll be back soon
Baby: I hate being away from you
Nessa: I know we will be back soon bye baby
Baby: bye love
Let me guess jaden "he's so clingy today" haha the single struggle is real "he would want you to move on addi" I know I'm just not ready plus I have a child on the way.

10 minutes later we pull in to the Walmart we walk inside "hey addi I gotta go buy something I'll be right back" ok just text me when your done I walk away and go to the pharmacy section I go over to the isle and grab 3 packs of pregnancy tests you can never have to many I say to myself as I go to the cash register and check out I see addi and walk down to her we grab the bags and walk out as I sit in the car so does addi is there something you wanna tell me "what are you talking about" you bought pregnancy tests "oh well I'm late and I've been sick recently so- were taking them when you get home does Jaden know "I mean he knows im late but wants me to wait to test" so we don't tell him your taking a test she says looking at me.

10 minutes later we pull in to sway and get out of the car she gets the bags and I grab mine we walk inside and jaden runs down and hugs me I missed you "baby can I just have a little space I need to do something" fine since you don't love me anymore he says running up to his room as I take the bag and go into the bathroom I open the box and get a paper cup from the cupboard and take 5 of the tests I set a timer for 5 minutes.

Authors corner
Another day another chapter
What did you think this time
I haven't been active because of school I'm so sorry I'm trying my hardest to update but it's difficult sometimes
1410 words