10

Nessas POV
I woke up to my bed being empty instead a note I grabbed it and rubbed my eyes
Went to go get breakfast be back soon
Love, Jaden
I quickly grab my phone and text him
Nessa: good morning
Jaden: good morning I should be home soon I had to stop at the store as well
Nessa: I miss you
Jaden: then ft me

Jadens POV
As I was walking through target nessa ft me
Well good morning to you sleeping beauty
"Morning" I should be home soon I'm looking for something specific and then I've got everything "what are you buying" nothing just some simple stuff hey I want you to have a girls day with addi today all on me "that sounds amazing" hurry and get ready I'll be home soon and then she should be stopping by to pick you up "okay bye" bye nessa I said as I hung up I checked my list and then the cart I've got everything I need I checked our paid and went home I grabbed the food and walked upstairs as nessa sat down on the bed here's your food and drink.

Nessas POV
As he handed me my drink and some food I ate and we laughed as we watched some of the edits people made of us occasionally a ship edit then we got to this edit of us and by the end we were both crying "I miss that" me too but I love that we didn't let the breakup get in our way Jaden says putting his arm around me just then I get a text "Addisons here I have to go" wait before you leave Jaden says getting up and coming over to me pulling me in and kissing me passionately I'll miss you remember I'm a call away I hope you have the best day ever he says hugging me I gently pull away he hands me his credit card "Jaden" nessa take it please "fine but I'm not forgetting about that kiss" oh you mean this one he says pulling me back in and kissing me and pulling me away go have fun we can talk about this later I promise he says as I take his card in my hand and keys I leave and go with Addison.

Jadens POV
As I watch her pull out of the drive way I already miss her but I know tonight has got to be special I call Bryce
Bryce: hey
Jaden: is everything still good for tonight
Bryce: dude you sound so nervous everything just fine
Jaden: you have no idea this has to go right otherwise I could screw it all up
Bryce: Calm down Addison as her and me and the boys will be there in 10 minutes to prepare everything
Jaden: don't forget the thing
Bryce: I told you I won't forget calm down Jaden
I hang up and fiddle my fingers I quickly clean up the bedroom to make it look better as I hear the boys enter downstairs I walk down
Ever hear of knocking nope Bryce says as Blake griffin kio and Noah enter behind him okay boys let's get this place ready we have all the supplies here's your bag and clothes for tonight Bryce says handing me my stuff I quickly take it upstairs and set it down.

Time skip 1 hour
Nessas POV
We walk out of the salon freshly done nails we should go shopping for a dress addi says as she pulls me towards a designer shop "idk" please she says looking me in the eyes "fine I guess" we walk in and start browsing nessa this one you should try it on addi says holding up this dress

I grab the dress and go try it on and walk out omg yes it's perfect I then look at the price tag "yeah no" what why "the price I'm not spending $8,000 on a dress Addi" yes you are it's fine "it's jadens money I'm not spending that much" call him I...

I grab the dress and go try it on and walk out omg yes it's perfect I then look at the price tag "yeah no" what why "the price I'm not spending $8,000 on a dress Addi" yes you are it's fine "it's jadens money I'm not spending that much" call him I'm sure he will be okay with it I go back in the dressing room and ft Jaden wow you look amazing I love that dress he says looking me up and down "Jaden that's the problem" what's wrong with it "it's $8,000 that's a lot of money" nessa you look amazing so your going to go and buy the dress I booked you an appointment in 30 minutes for your hair and makeup to be done I'll send u the address of the place "Jaden you didn't have to" yes I did I don't want you going all out on makeup though a simple look will be just fine or even no makeup "yeah no I'm wearing makeup will see you later" mhm bye he says hanging up I exit the dressing room and we buy the dress and put it in the car as we drive to the hair salon we walk in I get my hair done and my makeup and they let me put the dress back on as we leave I get in the car with Addison and we drive away.

Jadens POV
As I finish the last detail as the boys pull out of the drive way and I get a text on my phone
Addison: just left about 15 minutes till we get home :)
Jaden: thank you so much for helping
Addison: mhm :)
I smile as I put my phone away and set the plates down on the table.

Nessas POV
As we pull up I get ready to get out of the car "bye addi" bye nessa she says as I walk out of the car jaden walks outside to me you look amazing "you don't look to bad yourself never thought I'd see you in suit" mhm alot of things are gonna suppose you tonight he says as he guides me inside his hand resting on my waist as we walk in the door together I gasp "Jaden This is amazing" anything for you I look around flowers in a heart shape surrounding the table Jaden walks me over and sit me downs and pushes my chair in dinner was all me tonight he says as he hands me a plate of steak with asparagus and some wine on the side "Jaden you did this" not just this but we will get the next part later as we eat he looks up at me "what" nothing your just insanely gorgeous after we finish eating he takes my hand and guides me upstairs and opens the door to my room as I walk inside I'm shocked at what I see.
Authors corner
Another day another chapter
Sorry not sorry for the cliff hanger
1,134 words