10.

"Good morning Miss.Dixit!"
"How is my saviour doing?"
"And if you didn't guess yet, it's me Aditya."

No surprise, I read these messages and blushed incessantly.

No one's ever addressed me as Miss.Dixit and him only texting is making my heart flutter. Wonder what will happen when he addresses me like that in person.
Did he also just call me his saviour?

Aww! Aditya Rajwansh you surely know how to play with words.

(Don't overthink so much. He just has work from you that's why he is sweet. Plus he wants more flaws and reactions from you so he can bully you..
Remember not everything that shines is gold and not everything that's sweet is chocolate)

My brain warned me. It was correct too I didn't wanna hurt myself by getting excited at his messages and then being bullied by him.

I wanted to reply him but I didn't wanna be quick but I read the messages already so it would be weird if I just seenzone him.

Prerna- "Hello, I am good. Thank you. How are you?"

I wanted to be as formal as possible.
He replied within a second :
"I am great! Infact I have never felt better"

What does this even mean I thought. He has never felt better? He is definitely upto something. My intution was rarely wrong and it felt like it was again going to be correct.

He is a bad news.

(Oh please!! Prerna remember it's not a movie where you both keep bumping into each other and you have no control over it. Just stay professional plus don't think about it too much and get hopes high about you guys being friends or something. It definitely won't happen!! He just exists in your life and not everyone who exists is importantly to be interacted with)

My mind gave this long ass paragraph to justify myself. I was so lost in this without realising his chat was open and all his messages were being read with no reply.

Aditya:
"So, Miss. Dixit thanks a lot for helping me always. First, the lift and now school."
"Crazy how we are in the same class, lol. Looking forward to this :)"
"Seems like you a very good student after all she chose you out of all. She even praised about your notes when she sent your number."
"Hello??Are you there? Am I talking to myself lol?"
"Prerna Dixit, have I annoyed you with my blabbering? I am soo sorry"

I was just sitting there dumbfounded at his messages. Why is he being soo friendly? What is he looking forward to? Bullying me!?Also that creepy smile!!! And why does he seem so affected by me being annoyed by him? Why is he even apologising? Why is he being sweet? This is confusing as hell. And the more I thought about it the more questions I had.

(He is not your maths question paper that you need to solve every question. Calm down and reply to him.)

I started to type but my hands were trembling. I managed to type and send something.

Prerna:
"Firstly, don't be sorry I actually kept your chat open so I didn't read but you interpreted them to be read. I am there and you aren't talking to yourself. You have also not annoyed me. I will give you my notes but please return them on time and in proper condition."

Aditya:
" Yes, surely! I will protect them more than my life."

Why is he being so filmy? It's just notes but anyway if he says so he better stick to his words coz I am too possessive about them. They are made with hardwork and not just for someone else to copy. But again with Aditya my rules are just changed rather broken.

Prerna:
"Cool."
I replied dryly.

Aditya:
"So where will you be able to lend them to me? Your house or mine?"
"I also have some doubts in chemistry"

Why should we meet at anyone's House? Plus your house or mine sounds soo wrong!! Stopp! He probably didn't mean it that way. He doesn't care about you either.
You better calm down.

Him coming to my house would be weird while me visiting his house would be awkward as hell. I decided meeting at the society park would be the best option than meeting anywhere else. No one would even doubt at it.

Prerna:
"Let's meet at the society park and keep your doubts ready"

Aditya:
"No problem! Are you cool with 5 pm?"

Prerna:
"K."

Prerna who tf replies K to anyone. You annoyed him. My mind mocked.
But I honestly didn't care it was okay if one more person is annoyed with me. Plus I didn't wanna engage further with him.

(Even if you tried to, he wouldn't reciprocate coz no boy likes you unlike how you imagine in your fairytale world)
My mind told.

Shrugging off these thoughts, I glanced at my phone and saw his message
Aditya:

"I don't like K's lol."
"Looking forward to meet you Prerna!!"

Why is he being so friendly? Is he actually like this to all? I don't want to meet him today evening but I am also wondering is he really this geninue or is it a facade?
I hope after this meeting I get some clarity on Mr.Aditya Rajwansh.

I closed my chat with him only to see him being added in the group and all girls going gaga over him. He too is saying thank you to them. Seems like he too will flirt with them.

This is going to be hell of a drama and I am not ready for it!! I just rolled my eyes at those texts and decided to take a nap before the biggest task which will happen today at 5.

A/N

Firstly, I am really sorry for updating so late. I will try to be as regular as possible from now on.

Secondly, please let me know if I should make the chapters longer or the current word limit is fine?

Thanks a lot for the constant support. Your votes and comments really appreciated. Thank you so much!!❤

Do share your feedback!