Chapter- 18(The moment of regret..)

There have been many moments in my life when all I wanted to do was run away. You see, I am no goodies girl who never missteps. I'm an Idiot who always tries harder to never misstep but makes more mistakes.

To prove my point. Let me give a quick recall of what I did.

I fought with a Dead-trap. I insulted him numerous times & if that wasn't enough. Now, I slapped someone whose capable of shooting people.

These kinds of things aren't performed by a mentally stable person. So it's concluded I'm mentally unstable. Maybe If I say that, he'll let me walk out of this cafe.

How am I'm gonna walk? Well, I can crawl too!

Will he drop me home in one piece or...?

Please, someone stops Harshit from dropping me home or in a cemetery

Dude, I'm terrified. Like shitting in my pants, scared. I looked at Mani with pleading eyes to save me. She looked at me with a concerned face.

Okay, so now she's concerned? She literally poked my injury to prove her point & now she's worried about me?!

I got disturbed by my thoughts when Aryan spoke up to Harshit.

" Dude, No Way! She doesn't deserve your kindness. She Hit you!" he exclaimed while walking in front of Harshit and looking him straight in his eyes.

Harshit's gaze moved from my eyes to Aryan's & for the first time in my life. I like Aryan.

Ya, I totally agree! I don't deserve it!

I don't deserve to die at this young age... I haven't had my first kiss yet.

Harshit finally broke his staring contest with Aryan," It's between me and her" he said while pointing out his Index Finger at me.

Aryan took a step back.

My whole world stopped right there. Did he just defend me in front of his friend? NOOOOOO!!

He's going to slaughter me and doesn't want to reveal his plan. YESSS! That's it! I'm going to die.

It's official. Everyone will remember me as the idiot who slapped a Dead trap.

"Aisha, Breath," Mani Whispered to me after noticing my pale face. I took three deep breaths to calm down. My nerves were all set down until I heard Aryan's raising Voice.

"That Bitch just Hit you in PUBLIC Harsh!!" Aryan yelled and turned towards me," I'm going to fucking kill her" He started moving towards me, but Harshit grabbed him.

He pulled Aryan's hand from behind and pushed him behind him. Trapping him behind the Wall and himself.

Now Harshit's back was in front of me while the Aryan face was clearly visible," Touch her & she won't be the one who dies today," he spoke up to Aryan in a terrifying voice. One can clearly make out from his sound that he's not going to control his rage anymore.

Aryan seemed shocked he took a step back again, finally hitting the wall for support, and then looked in my direction. His eyes screamed hatred towards me & I quickly turned away and stared at the floor below me.

My head was spinning. What is happening?

I slapped him and insulted him in public. His reputation is at risk & he's fighting with his best friend....for me?

Why can't he let Aryan do what he wants to do?

"Dude, Do you want to die?" Mani questioned me. I guess I said it out loud.

I shook my head as I was unable to speak. I felt a lump in my throat. I tried to control my tears which were threatening to release from my eyes any minute now.

I continued looking down at my shoes until another pair of white sports shoes was visible. I looked at the figure standing in front of me. I scanned the whole figure: White shoes... Black ripped jeans... Dark blue plain V-neck T-shirt... muscular shoulders... Harshit.

I met his gaze while he looked at me worriedly. I observed his expressions while being unavailable to control mine. A tear slipped from my eye. I quickly broke from his gaze and wiped my tears from my hand.

I was still holding on to Mani for support, but it wasn't helping that much.

" Can I get your Car keys, uncle?" Harshit spoke up while turning his back to me. I looked at whom he was speaking, the cafe Manager aka Harshit's uncle!

He quickly grabbed his keys from the desk and threw them in Harshit's direction," Anytime, Chote Sahab" the cafe manager spoke softly to Harshit with a smile.

He caught to car keys single-handedly while uttering, "Thank you" in return and turned back to me," Can you walk, or do I need to lift you up?" he said while looking at me.

I could see the left side of his cheek is not that red anymore. However, there is a print of my fingers on his cheek. It made me feel incredibly remorseful now. 

His gorgeous face is ruined because of my stupid rage.

I peeked at Mani with puppy eyes. Mentally begging her to help me walk up to his Car. I think she understood the assignment. She nodded while turning in Dee's direction," Dee, a little help here" Mani spoke up to her.

Dee was occupied gazing at Aryan, who was staring at the Cafe floor while sitting on the chair. His Hands were crossed & he was continuously mumbling something.

Dee looked at him worriedly & we looked at Dee with concern.

I know I don't like Aryan, especially now that he just threatened to kill me. But Aryan is a different person for Dee. He treats her opposite to how he treats me. You can clearly see in his greyish eyes that he adores Dee. Well, who isn't? She is a Sweatheart.

Sam blocked Dee's view and told her not to worry. Aryan will be fine soon.

She nodded in response and quickly turned towards us.

She took my hand while swiping Mani's half burden and taking my half weight upon her tiny shoulder. We started walking out of the cafe while Harshit was behind us, carrying our bags.

I looked in Dee's direction, who was walking silently & then I looked in Mani's direction, who looked incredibly pissed. I broke the awkward silence," I'm so sorry to both of you. I should have known better and controlled my anger... I ruined your day as well..." I whispered while looking down at my injured ankle.

"Hey! It's not your fault Aishu!" Mani exclaimed while looking at me. Dee joined her," Yes Baby, it's not your fault... well, not fully. They should have behaved better.."

That's the first time I'm hearing Dee complain about someone. She's the type of girl who always finds good in everything. It's hard to ingest that Dee found something wrong.

"Exactly! It was supposed to be our day, but those assholes ruined it!" Mani exclaimed while looking at the back...at Harshit.

Oh no, the last thing I want right now is another fight. Mani aka Alpha female is at the edge & clearly, that's not a good sign.

.

.

.

.

Hello, my Beautiful reader!

Kinda Intense Chapter, don't you think? However, I love writing so yea, get used to these things XD

While you wonder what will happen next. I suggest you take your time on something productive like Voting for me and following me ;)

Don't forget to share this story more!

Support your Girl ;)