Chapter-34 (The Accident)

Aisha's POV

I couldn't believe I just hugged Himnish. As soon as we pulled apart, all my courage was gone in the cold breezes. Unable to look him in the eye.

I directed my stare to the ground.

I didn't feel the sparks like before, although I felt the calming effect. The one desperately needed after all the chaotic events happening in my life. Himnish is like that still lake, in which you feel life is worth living.

Even before I could think or run away, His hands found m hands again & he pulled me towards him.

Like a rhythm, my hands instantly wrapped around his waist & my head heard his beating heart.

Looks like someone is nervous too

I felt his soft lips on my forehead little things made my heart pick speed like a horse. He slowly let me go.

I stared at his chocolaty eyes allowing them to sink into my henna-colored eyes. I let the moment sink fully in. A grin covered his face, and my heart melted after seeing how happy he is. His grip on my waist while my hands rested on his muscular chest.

Before I could speak up, a loud crash at the end of the road disturbed us. I jumped from his hold after seeing the black smoke from the distance.

A tall figure got out of the car, coughing and shaking...he looks too familiar

I didn't even realize when I left Himinish in front of the cafe and started walking towards the accident area. The car went straight into the pole. Luckily, the black smoke was diminishing.

A tall figure back was visible, and the more steps I took, my heart started aching at the realization.

I was trying to ignore the inevitable, wanting to be sure... The tall figure was coughing loudly & his hand was maybe on his face. Seeing the droplets of blood surrounding his figure. Merely inches away when he suddenly turned towards me.

"Har-Harshit.." my voice broke after looking at his incredible face covered in blood. He had a giant cut on his forehead and a scratch on his left cheek. His elbow was covered in bruises & his knuckles were torn. Oh god...

Harshit's POV

"Aisha", I looked at her dilated eyes and slightly opened jaw. Feeling a little dizzy because the blood won't stop, but I couldn't focus on my concussion or my uncle's car almost crashing...

Luckily, the accident wasn't that huge. Not a lot of crowd gathered.

But what's she doing here?

She looks so terrified more than me. Seeing tears roll down her cheeks.

Without even thinking, I cupped her cheeks," Hey, it's okay..I'm okay.. don't need to worry".

She leaned into my touch while holding my hands around her cheeks. She closed her eyes for a second.

I liked it. I required that.

She opened her beautiful eyes, red now.

I still don't understand why she was the one crying.

She quickly took the Napkin from her purse and applied it to my forehead.

I was going to laugh at her silliness until another male voice broke around," Hey Man, you okay?"

I turned to my left to see a boy around my height, with curly brown hair and chocolate color eyes staring at me.

Quickly recognized him, Himnish Rai.