Chapter- 21( Brother or Boyfriend?)

How can I forget about Himnish? I should have updated him, but when?

I haven't got time since... well, everything that happened in the last hour.

I wanted to fight Harshit and force him to give my phone back, but as much as 'I'm desperate to hear Himnish's voice.' I have the intention to see you the next day.

Firstly, I'm injured. So I can't physically abuse Harshit. I shouldn't even try on my healthiest days if I want my body to remain intact.

Secondly, I can't form words in my mouth. I don't want to listen. I slapped him & here, he's bringing me to the hospital to get my injured ankle treated. He's showing Humanity..?

I should be civil too. I was lost in my thoughts until the Car stopped & Harshit faced me while unbuckling his seat belt," I will be back in a minute till then, wait in the car," he finished and then got off.

I saw him getting inside. The hospital stinks... yea, I know their people's lives are saved, or new lives are born, but in my opinion, hospitals really do stink bad. It's just the smell of medicines or the wounds or the dead bodies...

Just, it doesn't smell nice. I don't like hospitals, not that I'm against it or anything. Without hospitals... I can't even imagine what will happen.

I was busy glancing outside the window towards the Hospital gates into which Harshit vanished a few minutes ago. The door was automatic or had sensors. So whenever someone steps in or out, it'll automatically open up.

Once again, the gate opened & I saw Harshit walking out. However, he wasn't alone...behind him, a young nurse, probably in her '30s was walking or pushing the...WHEELCHAIR!

My jaw dropped when I saw the Wheelchair. Making its way toward the car. NOOO

I'm not sitting in the Wheelchair.

I'm not dying here! I just twisted my ankle, I'm not sitting in that just for this.

I locked the car doors and crossed my hands.

I saw Harshit glaring at me 'What-am- I- doing' he tried to open the car door, but it didn't unlock. He glanced at me, perfectly knowing what I did.

He looked down and shook his head, probably regretting his decision," Aisha opens the door," he said while scowling at me.

"I'm not sitting on that," I answered while pointing my index finger to the wheelchair. I know what I was doing. Still, I did it anyway. Thanks to my brain, I opened half of the window of the passenger's seat to hear the voices outside more clearly.

He looked in the direction of my index finger and then at me in disbelief," You are kidding, right?" he questioned me while looking at me with a shocked look.

"No, I'm serious. I'm not going to siting on that," I pouted while unconsciously pointing my index finger to the Wheelchair, "I'm not a patient!"

"Actually, you are," he said to me while smirking," that's why we are at the hospital, duh."

"We are at the hospital because you kidnapped me," I answered him. While moving my pointed index finger to him," you forced me inside the car like I was some useless thing," I finished while looking down at my shoes.

"Sword Girl, I don't have time to keep up with your tantrums. If you don't open this door right now and get treated. I break your other ankle, as well, with your freaking pointy index finger!" he threatened me while keeping a blank face.

I felt chills through my spine. My shocked expression was clearly visible & the sweat on my forehead, despite the cooling inside the car was on display. I shifted my gaze from Harshit's deadly looks to the wheelchair and then at the Nurse, who was holding it.

It was visible too that she was terrified too. She looked at me with pleading eyes to hurry up so she could get away from the man standing in front of her.

This is the battle I lose.

As I said before, I've will see the next day & the Harshit thread is getting in between my will to live.

So I did what a sensible person will do... Wait. Scratch that. A sensible person won't get into these situations.

I opened the door and let out my hands for the nurse to grab me. She calmly placed me in the wheelchair.

I looked at Harshit like Are you happy now while his look was expressionless, as usual.

We started walking inside the hospital & I just prayed that it was just a twist, nothing serious. It'll be tough to explain to my parents how I got hurt as I can't possibly tell the truth.

How I'm supposed to tell my parents, my overprotective conservative mentality parents, that I jumped on a boy in public and slapped him.

It'll be like telling the Scarlet witch that she can't have children. (It's the reference made from Doctor Strange 2 in a multiverse of madness)

I was lost in my thoughts until we reached the doctor's office. Harshit opens the door of his office and lets us in. A doctor is a chubby man probably in his 60s. He's bald and has dark brown eyes. Cute grandpa

I got to know he has a bubbly personality as soon as he started talking to us like his long-lost grandchildren. He firstly examined my ankle and applied some ointment and bandage.

He then said on his chair," Okay, kids look like this young man was worried for nothing" he chuckled while he stared at Harshit, who was annoyingly sitting at the chair beside me. He didn't care to even look as the doctor was addressing him.

Disappointment flashed in his eyes, but he soon covered it with a smile, then he turned to me," Your brother is quite uptight, I see," he said & my eyes broadened. We don't even look alike at all. He's handsome, tall, and muscular. While I'm just an average girl. He has black hair while I have brown... we don't look alike--

"I'm not her brother," Harshit finally spoke up while frowning at the doctor.

"So being just stated my brother is embarrassing to you, huh?" I questioned him while raising a brow.

"Yes, it is quite embarrassing. How can he think that someone as hot as this-" gesturing to himself," - can relate to someone that" pointing his finger at me.

Oh, you just did not do that!

"Aww, look at you fighting like newbie couples just because I mentioned your boyfriend as your brother," the doctor said while looking at us admiringly," Young love, miss those days," he stated while looking at the ceiling and smiling at god know what!

" I'm not her boyfriend!" Harshit yelled while bringing the doctor back to reality.

"You wish you were," I mumbled while smiling unconsciously.

"Wouldn't you dream something like that," Harshit snapped me out of my dreamland. He smirked while leaning his hand at the desk & the other of the chair handle "sad it is for you, right? Don't you wish someone as handsome as this-" gestures to himself"- could be your boyfriend" he finished his unnecessary self-centered compliment with a Smirk.

Yea sure, if that dream involves nightmare," I said while titling my head and giving my evil smile.

His smirk was gone & he finally seemed offended...SCORE!

.

.

.

.

.

Hello, my beautiful readers!

Hope you liked this bricking verbal conflict between Aisha and Harshit.

I'll keep surprising you with more and more drama!

Till then, Vote, Share & Follow @Aruuwrites_

Support your Girl, pretty please ;)