|1|

[ A t s u m u ]

"You really are a slut, no wonder guys just want you for your body," Katashi says, pulling a shirt over his head as I curl up into a ball and cry silently. "I can't believe you do this shit for the money. And before you say anything, I don't want to hear your sob story. Everyone knows that your life sucks ass."

The man then stands up and pulls on his pants before grabbing his bag. "Because I find you quite pathetic, here's $1,000. Come to me if you want more~," he then walks away out of my room to exit my apartment.

Sniffling, I sit up and wince with a sharp hiss at the pain in my lower back. He went harder than I expected... he seemed like a nice guy at first, but he changed into a different person the moment he pinned me down on the bed.

What has my life come to..?

Frowning, I push past the pain and stand up. Walking over to my dresser, I put on some comfy clothes and walk back over to my bed, slowly sliding in under the covers. Glancing over at the money on my bedside table, a small broken smile pulls at my lips. Tears well in my eyes before streaming down my cheeks.

My life went to shit the moment I graduated. My brother and parents turned on me, not supporting me financially in any way, shape, or form. They only pay for my schooling, and of course, my brother's. He spreads lies about me so that I have no friends, he wants to see me suffer and crumble under pressure. I wonder how he'll feel if I succeeded in killing myself.

I'd love to watch the blood pour down my neck, tears running down my face as I slowly give up on life. I want nothing more than to die, but I'm too scared to go any further than cutting my arms. I only have one permanent scar, and whenever someone asks about it, I just say that it's a cat scratch, which looks that way.

My brother, Osamu, is one of the popular guys at the college I go to. He has a shit ton of friends, everyone knows him. Everyone knows me as well, but for the wrong reasons.

I just need to sleep...

Stepping off the bus that stops in front of campus, I wave goodbye to the driver who waves back at me with a smile. Exhaling a sigh, the vapor is seen due to the cold weather. I'm not wearing much warm clothing, only because I'll be spending the vast majority of my day indoors.

Walking forward with my bag swung over my shoulder, my hair falls askew over my forehead. I shiver from the cold, making me curse under my breath. The sun is hidden due to the dark grey clouds, which can only mean a storm is on its way.

Entering the building, I shiver from the warmth that washes over my body. I love the feeling of being out in the cold and walking into a warm building.

Looking around, I exhale a sigh of relief upon noticing that I'm the only one here. Heading down the corridor, I make it to my first class, which is science. "Ah, lovely to see you, Atsumu." Mr. Kobayashi says, smiling at me. To be honest, he's always creeped me out with the way he looks at me.

"Hello," I respond, sitting at the front and pulling my books and notebooks from my bag.

"How was your weekend?" He asks, looking up from his laptop.

"Eh, it could have been better." At this, he frowns.

"You say that every time I ask, Atsumu. What's that about? You never say anything positive about your life, and when you do, it's obvious that you're lying." He states, my patience beginning to run thin.

"Look, I don't want to talk about it. I'm sure you've heard from everyone that my life is shit, so leave it at that." I demand coldly, crossing my arms and leaning back in my seat. The man stays quiet as I close my eyes and drift off.