|12|

A/N: Love fucking destroys you... This is the last time I'm opening my heart to someone. Thank fuck for my friends and my love for writing. If I didn't have either, I probably would have crumbled by now.

[ S a k u s a ]

Atsumu sleeps peacefully in my arms, his face dug into the crook of my neck. He's been so stressed lately. It's been about 4 days since that incident where I found him in the bathroom wanting to overdose. He's just been... emotionally unavailable ever since then. It breaks my heart every time I think about it because he's so unbelievably lost in his own mind.

"I don't know if you're actually awake or not, but I want you to know that I really do love you. No one can make me think otherwise. I don't want to lose you..." I say quietly, running my hand through his hair. "You're not alone, not anymore. You have all of us. You don't need anyone else to feel happy. Just wait, love, I will prove to everyone how amazing and loveable you are."

He hums in response to this before speaking. "I love you too." He whispers, snuggling up closer to me. I smile to myself, enjoying the moment the best I can.

"I'm sorry for the way I've treated you in the past," I mumble, kissing him on the forehead. "I just thought Osamu was right. I shouldn't have judged before getting to know you."

"It's alright... It's over now. I'm yours and you're mine, there's nothing anyone can do to pull us apart." He responds, pulling away slightly to look me in the eyes. Kissing me on the lips, he closes his eyes and deepens it with me doing the same. Rolling me onto my back, he cradles me.

Sitting up, I lay my back against the headboard of my bed and pull him closer to me. He whimpers as I pull away to kiss his neck.

"O-Omi..." He whispers, biting his bottom lip. He's so sensitive and I'm living for it. But he doesn't want to go all the way yet. I'm not entirely sure why but I'll wait for him as long as needed until he's ready.

Sliding into my car after finishing our shopping, we put on our seatbelts before I start up the car. Once that's done, I place my hand on Atsumu's thigh, his face turning beet red. A small smirk pulls at my lips as I reverse out of the parking space and drive off out of the parking lot.

After about 4 minutes, the faux blonde removes my hand from his thigh. Frowning, I continue to stay facing forward while slapping my hand back on his thigh. He moves it again, and once we reach a red light, I look over at him. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I ask coldly, Atsumu holding back a smile while also holding back a laugh. "Not funny."

"Oh come on, it's a little funny." He says, grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"You're so lucky I love you," I say, shaking my head with a chuckle. He can ask me for literally anything and I'll give it to him. But I doubt he'll ever do that because he doesn't want to come off as a gold digger. You'd think with the way he grew up, he would be one, but he's the complete opposite.

Supermassive Black Hole plays on the radio, a smirk pulling at my lips as I slowly ride my hand up to his crotch. He gasps, looking at me with widened eyes. "O-Omi, what are you-" he then cuts himself off and whimpers. "Y-You're enjoying this a-aren't you?" He asks, the inner corners of his eyebrows turned upward.

"Very much."

Goddamn, he's so sensitive.

Stopping at another store after 20 minutes, I park the car and look over at Atsumu. "You're going inside with me, I don't want you to be out on your own," I say sternly, the faux blonde rolling his eyes before nodding and stepping out of the car with me.