|26|

A/N: Sooooo, haha... my mom brought home another dog without warning. He's a 4-month-old Goldendoodle puppy named Bruno. I can already tell you that updates aren't going to be as constant as they have been. The only time I'll be able to write is at night when my mom has him and I have the dog we've had for about 2 years. She sleeps with me, and Bruno sleeps with my mom for now. But yeah, he's a lot to deal with rn. I love writing, especially for you guys. But I have to watch this puppy constantly, which means no staying in my bedroom. I have to be in the living room so I can keep an eye on him so he doesn't chew on cords and stuff like that.

This honestly makes me sad, but there's nothing I can do. I may have some free time to write, but idk for how long.

[ A t s u m u ]

"Hmmm..." I hum, laying close to Kiyoomi. He's been very affectionate toward me lately, always insisting that he makes me something to eat and drink. Oikawa keeps laughing at him, saying that he's downright whipped for me and our baby. He flips Oikawa off every time, and he's always offended while his boyfriend just laughs.

"Do you need anything, baby?" Kiyoomi asks. Shaking my head, I snuggle closer to him. He runs his fingers through my hair, his eyes closing in contentment.

"I'm actually going to get a drink of water, you stay here. I can still do things on my own." I say, sitting up and planting my feet on the ground. Before I can stand up, he grabs my wrist.

"If anything happens, holler and I'll come running, okay?" He says as I nod, walking out of the bedroom to go downstairs. It's pouring rain outside, and I love hearing it. It calms me down, and right now, I need that.

Fixing myself a drink, I gulp it down just as someone knocks on the door. The dogs start barking, standing up from their beds, and running to the front door. Frowning, I walk over just as Kiyoomi walks down the stairs. He gestures for me to get behind him, which I quickly do so and peek around him as he opens the door.

"The fuck do you want, Osamu?" The curly-haired raven asks coldly.

"My car broke down..." My brother says nervously, soaking wet. "I was on my way back from Suna's and your place was only a mile away, so I decided to walk here but then it started raining... so..."

"What do you want me to do about it? You could have called for some assist-" Kiyoomi starts, the grey-haired male cutting him off.

"Phone died." He then waves a black screen in front of my boyfriend's face. He groans, stepping aside to let him in.

"Atsu baby, go get him a few towels." The raven says. Nodding with a small hum, I walk to the nearest hallway closet and grab a few towels. Walking back to the front door, I hand the towels over to my brother who doesn't look at me. "If you try anything with him... I'm kicking your ass out of here." Kiyoomi adds venomously, getting in Osamu's face.

"Fine." He responds bluntly, drying himself off. Sucking on my teeth as a craving kicks in, I walk into the kitchen and grab a pint of vanilla ice cream from the freezer. Humming, I grab a pickle from the fridge and take a bite before eating the ice cream.

"Babe, your cravings are nasty," Kiyoomi says, shaking his head and laughing as he walks up from behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist, kissing the nape of my neck.

"You're acting as if he's pregnant," Osamu states, raising a suspicious brow as I suck on the spoon. I hum again, nodding. His eyes widen in shock, looking at me as if he doesn't believe what I just agreed to. "You're kidding-"

"Nope," I respond, laying my head back on Kiyoomi's shoulder. Before Osamu has a chance to speak, I beat him to it. "Ah ah, don't you dare say it. You're not my brother anymore, and you won't be part of my baby's life. Not after you watched dad beat me senselessly on a daily basis." I spit out coldly.