|5|

[ A t s u m u ]

It's been a few days and I honestly have never felt happier... Oikawa has been my light in the darkness, guiding me toward a happier life. But I feel so weak, more so physically than mentally. It's because I've gone two weeks without eating anything. It's only a matter of time until I truly faint, I'm surprised I've lasted this long.

"Hey!" Oikawa says, jogging up beside me as I walk down the hall. "Wanna go out with me, Iwa, and Sakusa?" He asks.

"Sure. I have nothing better to do anyway." I respond, smiling weakly at him. Ugh, I feel lightheaded...

"Are you okay, 'Tsumu?" He asks worriedly, pulling on my shoulder to keep me from walking.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say, smiling at him. He just stares at me, obviously not believing me. "Kawa... Please..." I mumble, looking down at the ground. He doesn't say anything, instead, he pulls me in for a tight hug.

"You know you can talk to me, right?" He asks, pulling away as I nod. "Let's go, the guys are waiting for us in the parking lot." He then grabs my hand and drags me outside with urgency. What's his deal? It's like he has something planned and wants to get on it right away- but that scares me.

Making it to his car, Iwaizumi and Sakusa turn around and frown. Just as Sakusa opens his mouth to speak, Oikawa beats him to it. "Ah ah, he's my best friend, deal with it, hoes." He says, making me snort as he pulls me into the back seat with him.

Iwaizumi rolls his eyes before sliding into the driver's seat and grabbing the keys from Oikawa. Sakusa climbs into the front passenger seat, glancing at me for a split second before looking forward and putting on his seatbelt. The brunette beside me reaches for his phone and hands it over to me.

"Here, choose a song. Anyone you want." He says, smiling at me.

Humming, I go to YouTube and play a song called Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran, but it's a remix called Stryv Remix. Oikawa whistles before speaking. "Ouu, this will be a new one for me." He says, Iwaizumi reversing out of the parking space before accelerating forward out of the parking lot.

"So, where are we going?" I ask.

"First we're going to go through a car wash because my car is dirty-" Oikawa starts, getting cut off by Iwaizumi.

"Ah ah, no it's not. You're just obsessed with keeping your prized possession clean as can be." The man says, Oikawa huffing with his arms crossed. "After that, we're going to go to the mall because Kawa wants to shop till he drops dead. Then after that, we're going stargazing. There's supposed to be a meteor shower tonight." He adds.

"I love anything space related," I say happily.

"That's one thing you and Kusa have in common." Iwaizumi states, laughing lightly. "You aren't as bad as I thought you were. To be honest, I thought you were gonna knock on Kawa at first." He adds.

"I told you what Osamu was saying was a bunch of bullcrap!" Oikawa exclaims.

"Yes, babe, I know."

"Wake me when we get there..." I mumble, laying my head on the window as my favorite part of the song comes on. Oikawa then goes on to continue talking, Sakusa joining in on the conversation.

After what feels like hours, I still hear them talking.

"He's peaceful when he's sleeping, isn't he?" Oikawa asks. I'm guessing the other two turned in their seats to look at me judging by the sound of something moving against the seats. "I wonder... How can he keep going? But now that I'm thinking about him and what he does on a daily basis... I've never seen him eat. When at lunch, he always says that he ate a big meal before school. That's always his excuse."

"Maybe he's starving himself..? He looks rather skinny if you ask me." Iwaizumi says, sounding almost worried.

"I fucking hope not." Oikawa then stays silent for a few moments before speaking. "Kusa, you're staring at him. Are you that mesmerized by his beauty?"

"What? God no. I'm just wondering if you really are right about him."

"Of course I am. You haven't spent any personal time with him other than working on that project. His favorite color is black, his favorite drink is the java chip frappuccino from Starbucks, his favorite animal is a wolf, and he draws in his free time... He's considerate, kind, caring, and loving, but he's scared, sad, lonely, and broken."

Deciding I've heard enough, I flutter my eyes open and stretch with a squeak. "Awwe, that was cute," Oikawa says, chuckling. "Come on, we've been waiting for you to wake up. Let's go inside! My shopping addiction is screaming at me!" He squeals, hopping down from the car and running to my side to open the door. "Get your sorry ass out here!" He demands.

Laughing lightly, I hop down and shut the door as the other two slide out. The brunette grabs my hand and yanks me toward the large building. Stepping inside, Oikawa drags me toward Macy's. "We're gonna lose them-" I say, weaving around the crowd of people.

"They can call us if they can't find us." He says, dragging me into the store before letting go of my hand and making a follow gesture. "I get to choose your outfit!"

"Kawa, no- I don't want you to spend money on me," I state sternly, frowning at him. He rolls his eyes in response.

"Well, I'm going to. Deal with it, sweetheart."

"We're going to break them-" I mumble, staring at the full-body mirror. "Correction, you are going to break them. Sakusa doesn't give a flying fuck about me." I add, crossing my arms.

"The way he looks at you says otherwise," Oikawa says, smirking at me.

"Lies."

"Speaking facts~, but seriously, we look good. Let's go pay for these outfits and grab a bag so we can carry our other clothes." He then grabs my hand and drags me toward the cashier lady to pay for the outfits. He took off the tags so they could scan them. (I don't think that's legal, but whatever. It is in this story.)

I'm wearing a black choker, a black cropped hoodie, high-waisted fishnet leggings, black ripped-at-the-knee jeans, and white converse. Oikawa is wearing something similar, but instead of a cropped hoodie, he has a regular hoodie. It's in white though, not black.

Once we've paid, Oikawa grabs his phone while walking out of the store. "They're waiting at the food court, let's go." He says, grabbing my hand and dragging me forward. What am I? I'm not something you can just drag around mercilessly. But he doesn't seem to give a flying shit about it. I would mind if he was someone else, to be honest.

Making it to the food court, I cover my face as we near the guys who are sitting at a table talking amongst themselves. It wasn't me who chose this outfit, it was Oikawa. I hate him for it because I keep getting looked at.

Sakusa is the first to look over, his face falling extremely red as he looks me up and down. Confused, Iwaizumi turns around, flinching back at the sight of Oikawa.

"If you were wearing something revealing like Atsumu, I would have dragged you back to the damn car." He states coldly, the brunette beside me yanking me down into a seat beside Sakusa while he sits beside Iwaizumi. "Did you force him to wear that?"

"Maybe-"

"He did," I respond bluntly, interrupting Oikawa. "It's cute and all... But the looks I'm getting... It makes me a bit uncomfortable." I then flinch, looking over to the side as some guy whistles. I subconsciously lean into Sakusa, the man pulling my seat closer to him while staring at the guy with murderous intent. I look at him with a frown, confused as to why he seems so... Protective.

"How about we go look around, yeah?" Oikawa asks, standing up with Iwaizumi. Standing up as well, I'm overwhelmed by a feeling of dizziness, causing me to sway before collapsing, Sakusa quickly catching me.

Within seconds, I pass out.