|4|

A/N: Lord help me, I love this story sm- this is like the 3rd chapter I've written today. Also, ain't the cover of this story hot asf? I think it's sexy as hell. I was like "OH MY GOD YES" when I found it on Pinterest.

[ A t s u m u ]

"They're staring..." I mumble, glancing behind Oikawa at his friends. He rolls his eyes, turning to face them.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer!" He shouts, sticking his tongue out at them. Iwaizumi frowns before walking over. "Shit." The brunette mumbles, gulping as his man approaches. I snort, looking away and covering my mouth as the spiky brown-haired male stops in front of Oikawa with his arms crossed.

Iwaizumi bends down, grabbing Oikawa's chin lightly and lifting his head up. "Your attitude, baby boy... I don't like it. And you shouldn't be telling others to take a picture of you... You know how I feel about that babykawa." The man says, the brunette below him holding his breath.

"I- I won't do it again..." Oikawa murmurs, staring into Iwaizumi's eyes in a daze. I bite my bottom lip, suppressing a smirk as I look away.

Man, he's so whipped.

"If you continue this behavior, I'll punish you~" The man whispers into Oikawa's ear, the brunette shivering.

"Y-Yes, Iwa..."

"Good boy." Iwaizumi then stands up straight and walks away back to his table with the others.

"Goddamn, you're so whipped. I mean, what even was that?" I ask, chuckling as I take a drink of my cherry cola. This drink is the bomb, I swear to god. It tastes fucking amazing, definitely beats regular cola and Dr. Pepper.

"Let me tell you something, Sakusa is very dominant, even over his friends. He likes to flex on everyone, and when you two get together, he's going to make sure you know who you belong to." Oikawa says with a smirk, turning back to face me. I choke on my drink, causing me to quickly swallow before coughing. "Hah! Caught you off guard!" He shouts in triumph, raising his arms up in the air. (I'm loving their friendship in this story, bro- like- T^T)

"You fucker-" I spit out coldly, slowly recovering. Ugh, my throat hurts from that.

"Anywho! How about we go out and ditch school today? Only today, I swear!" He says in a pleading tone, looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Uh- fine.." I mumble, the brunette shooting up from his seat and grabbing my hand, dragging me out of the building and into the cold. He then guides me over to the mothership herself, a white 2021 Cadillac Escalade. "DAMN," I say, earning a light laugh from Oikawa as he hops into the driver's seat.

Hopping into the passenger seat, we both put on our seatbelts before the brunette presses the push-to-start button. "So, ever been to Starbucks?" He asks, turning to look at me.

"Surprisingly... no.." I mumble, Oikawa's jaw dropping to the floor.

"Okay, we're going there first." He says, reversing out of the parking space before accelerating forward and driving out of the school parking lot. "I have a question though..." He mumbles, grabbing my attention as I look over at him. "Is the reason you haven't had Starbucks because your parents didn't think you deserved it?"

Gulping, I lick my lips and nod. "I was never good enough for them, I always got the leftovers and I was always picked last for family events. Osamu rubbed it in my face, he'd always make fun of me and our parents didn't seem to care. He eventually got sick and tired of people confusing him with me, so he suggested that we dye our hair so that people could tell us apart. I wanted grey but he beat me to it and I ended up with blonde."

"How did you cope?"

"I didn't. I cut my arms and legs, and that's why I never wear shorts and short-sleeved shirts." I say, rolling up my hoodie sleeve to reveal a maze of permanent cuts. I flinch, seeing tears well in Oikawa's eyes. "Why are you crying...?" I ask quietly, pulling my arm back and rolling down my sleeve.

"I just... It's hard to believe that you're this broken. Did Osamu do this to you?" He asks worriedly, his voice cracking while gripping the steering wheel tightly which causes his knuckles to turn white.

"He and my parents are part of it. My... visitors... they degrade me. Calling me worthless, a waste of space, slut, whore, and bitch. I don't want this life, I really don't, but it's the only way I get a decent amount of money to pay the rent in full. Even that's not enough to pay for everything. One time, I was paid $100,000 for being a good boy. That's how I was able to afford the nice stuff. That was one of the only times I stayed well fed."

"'Tsumu... You know you can ask me for financial help." At this, my eyes widen.

"No no no, I can't ask you for help- I don't want to be a burden," I say hastily, the brunette chuckling.

"You're not a burden, I can promise you that. This just adds to why you're really just a good person. You're considerate even though you're in a very tough spot and could genuinely use the money. And yet, you still decline."

"I'm still not going to ask for money," I say sternly, staring forward while scratching the back of my neck. Oikawa rolls his eyes playfully before pulling into a parking lot and parking in a space in front of Starbucks.

Stepping down from the car, we shut the doors in unison before heading inside. "You can order me something because I have no idea what I want," I say with a nervous chuckle.

"Alright, that's fine." He says, looking at me and smiling. Stepping forward once it's our turn, he orders us two drinks. He orders two of the same thing, Java Chip Frappuccino. Good because I love chocolate.

Walking away once he's finished ordering and paying, we stand next to the window. "Your mind is gonna be blown away by the sweetness and flavor." He says, laughing lightly. I smile sheepishly, Oikawa's name being called. He walks back over to the counter and grabs our drinks.

"My mouth is already watering, gimme that," I say in a demanding tone, making grabby hands. He chuckles, handing me one of the drinks. Taking a drink, my eyes widen.

"See?! I told you!" He then pushes me outside to his car. Climbing in, I continue taking drinks before stopping and setting it down in one of the cupholders. "Okay, now we're going to... what do you prefer? Taco Bell, McDonald's, or Wendy's?" He asks as I pull my lips into a thin line and stare at him. "Seriously? None of those either?"

"Sadly, no."

"Okay, McDonald's it is because that is my guilty pleasure."

"Alright. Can I choose the song to listen to?" I ask, earning a nod from Oikawa as he hands me his phone. Humming, I scroll through some music until I land on Cross Your Mind by Sabrina Claudio.

"Oh my god, this song is my absolute favorite! I remember listening to it on repeat when I was younger, damn, those were the good old days for me." Oikawa states, pulling onto the main road. "Speaking of this song, which is your favorite fifty shades movie? Mine is Fifty Shades Freed."

"Same. The first ones were... um..."

"Sexual, yeah. There was barely any story to them, but the third one, woo. I could watch that movie forever and never get tired of it. Oh my god, we should go to my house and go on a Fifty Shades binge!" He suggests.

"Sounds good," I respond, smiling like an idiot at this point.

I've never felt this type of happiness before, genuinely having fun with someone who isn't fake. I want this to last forever, I never want it to go away. But I'll be lonely again once he gets tired of me... That's how it goes, have extreme fun with someone and they eventually get tired of you. But maybe he's different...

After that song is done, I play Habits (Stay High) by Tove Lo. "Oh my god, this song too!" He whines, tossing his head back against the headrest once we're at another red light. "You have amazing taste in music, like seriously!"

"Heh, thanks," I say sheepishly, the brunette smiling at me.