II

"another transfer?"

˚⁀➷。

  Okay, PK Academy, where the famous saiki goes to.

"Do I go to the office?" She asked Kuboyasu who was just staring at her.

He flinched and looked away, his face darkening. "Yeah just take a left." He mumbled as if he had to shit.

"Thanks babe." She replied patting his back aggressively.

...

"So.. he said this class?" (reader) mumbled looking at the sign by the door.

She aggressively opened the door gaining the attention of the teacher and the rest of the students.

"Hi." She raised her hand in a robotic manner.

"Oh! There you are." The teacher clapped her hands happily.

"My name's Yamaguchi (reader)." She introduced and bowed, coming back up she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear that fell.

She slightly wondered when her last name changed? Last time she checked it was a normal American name.

Other than that, that caught the eyes of some students gaining comments such as:

"She's pretty."

"Is she foreign?"

"I wonder if she has any kinks."

That last one was a bit weird she had to admit. "I can step on you if that's what your into it." She thought as she averted eye contact with the person who made that weird comment.

"How odd. Well not really." Another voice said, being none other than the Saiki Kusuo

He didn't care much but to see someone foreign like this? It was off, different from the series of course.

"I guess seat yourself wherever." The teacher said, going back to her lesson.

"I'll sit behind pinky over there, it's the most cliché thing to do." (reader) nodded at the thought.

"Dammit."

(reader) surprisingly tried paying attention to the lesson and began taking notes, again, surprisingly understanding it.

"Am i smarter in this world?" She gasped to herself.

Accidentally hearing the girl's thoughts he raised a brow. "What does she mean 'this world'..?"

˚⁀➷。

  Lunch time! Who doesn't love a good lunch break?

"I wonder what I should eat.. I'm not used to foreign foods.. well not so foreign anymore since I live here." She mumbled to herself.

Kuboyasu was near by and heard her dilemma.

"Having trouble pickling doll face?" Ha, he decided to get her back for earlier.

Unamused by his little pet name she actually nodded her head, "What is- Never mind i'll just get the grilled fish with boiled meat and vegetables."

"There are other choices you know?" He raised a brow unconsciously moving closer to her.

(reader) who was hungry and irritated no longer cared "I can just get that and then go to the vending machine!"

Kuboyasu just stared at her for a moment and chuckled.

She glared over at the purple-haired male and lifted a brow.

He shook his head and patted her back, "Nothing, nothing, you do you."

"I feel like he's mocking me.." The (h/c)-haired female huffed and made her way into the lunch line.

When she finally got her food she looked around the cafeteria wondering where she should sit until she saw her "friend's" hand.

"Kuboyasu-san.." She nodded acknowledging the spectacled male.

"Oh, guys this is Yamaguchi (reader)!" Kuboyasu kindly introduced the said girl.

There was a pregnant pause.

"We kinda are all in the same class..And we were introduced when she walked in." Kaido commented.

Kuboyasu only glared at him making the blue haired male flinch.

Not caring who was watching, (reader) began eating like it was her last meal.

"Why the hell does my stomach feel so empty! And I realized when I shifted to this world I skimmed up!" She thought, worry lacing her brain.

Saiki slightly glanced to get a better look at the female, nothing out of the ordinary, he could still see her muscles and hear her thoughts, but what did she mean by "this world"??

"H-hey calm down Yamaguchi-San!" Kaido mumbled as he watched her eat.

She looked up slowly and wiped her mouth with what she thought was a napkin.

"I apologize! I was on a diet recently and it felt like I was starving!" She easily lied.

'How can she lie so easily?' Saiki thought, his brows now furrowed.

"Hey buddy what's wrong? You look like you gotta shit!" Nendo commented on Saiki's facial features.

'Don't read my expressions like that.' He said telepathically.

At the sound of his voice (reader) flinched hard and scooted closer to Kuboyasu.

'His telepathy is super freaky!' She shivered.

'Good grief..'