III

"PERVERT?"

(1st person pov!)

˚

     Another day. Although, still no clue how I accidentally shifted; but what the hell!

"This walking shit ain't fa' me." I mumbled walking down the street to my new school(!).

Parentheses because I am not excited whatsoever.

"Can you please tell me the color of her panties? Or maybe her bra!"

What the hell?

I paused in my steps and looked back to a lavender haired kid talking to himself??

I stared at him hoping he would look back and notice how stupid he looked.

And aren't I in luck? He did look over, but with the most perverted look I'd ever witnessed. How much bleach would be needed for that..? 1..2..

"Hey pretty lady!" He called walking over here.

I flinched a bit now regretting my past actions of staring at him. It seems he doesn't get embarrassed by much.

"Me..?" I point towards my self with my shaky hand.

Running towards me, he engulfs his hands over mine and put on an ugly 'fuck boy' face. "You seem lost doll."

.

..

...

"Be fuckin' for real."

"Huh?"

"You couldn't possibly be serious? This is how you act towards women??"

He looked around and then pointed towards himself lifting a brow.

I- how.. why?

Looking him dead in the eye I stood calmly and asked him, "Do you get any love at home?" I asked, my brow lifted in genuine concern for the perverted male specimen.

He bursted into tears making me flinch in confusion.

Maybe I hit a soar spot? Why do I care? Wait now I know as to why he is so familiar to me!

"Reita Toritsuka!" I exclaim piecing it together.

He looked up shocked and asked, "How do you know my name?"

I took this as an opportunity to weird him out, although possibly he could be into this kinda thing.

"I've been stalking you for a year now." I said with large shit-eating grin.

"Wha-"

"I know that you read porno magazines. And how you like to know the color of women's underwear." I continue, my smile never faltering.

"uh- I think my grandma is calling me."

"wait isn't she-"

"BYE!" He yelled sprinting away from me.

I simply shrugged and hoped that he wouldn't be at this school yet, only god knows I'm not ready to deal with that on a daily.

˚

"Kuboyasu!" I called and heard a slight groan from the male.

Hearing his groan my previous smile faltered a little. Jeez was I that annoying?

I paused and he looked over at me with a brow lifted.

"Are you okay? You were just smiled a second ago." He asked in genuine concern.

I looked at him in the eye, the my gaze shifted. "Do I annoy you?"

"Yes." He stated with a straight face.

I almost cried.

"But, it's what makes you so... interesting? It's your personality is what i'm saying." He said looking into my (e/c) eyes.

I almost cried again.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH KUBOYASU! WE SHOULD GET MARRIED AND HAVE OUR HONEYMOON AT D*SNEY W*RLD!" I yelled in excitement hanging my arms around his neck and nuzzling into him.

He was a bit surprised and then relaxed placing his arms around my waist. It made flinch at first but soon I relaxed.

This type of comfort is nice.

A/N: it's short yes. I ran out of ideas for this chapter.