IX

"OKINAWA TOURING"

˚

The scenery in Okinawa is just what I pictured. It is absolutely beautiful here.

"Shut the fuck up Kaido!" I turn and yell at the blue-haired male.

He immediately shuts his mouth and sinks into his seat.

"That was a bit rude wasn't it (Reader)-Chan?" Teruhashi asked.

Okay, it was cute at first but now it's pissing me off.

"I DON'T CARE!"

Why am I in a pissy mood? Because I realized that I actually left something worth my while.

My charger, and now I'm at 20%.

"I hope you have a charger Kuboyasu," I mumble to the purple-haired male beside me.

"You can call me Aren," He says and goes back to his book.

I feel my eyes widen as a smile made its way to my face briefly forgetting about my dying phone. "Okay."

I hear giggling behind me and I turn a bit to narrow my gaze at the two girls knowing why their laughing.

"Go faster bus," I mumble again looking at my phone which was now at 17%.

˚

Outlet, outlet, OUTLET!

"YES! You're saved, you can live another day." I say placing my phone facing down.

"Am I gonna get that back?" Aren asks me.

"Eventually..."

I hurriedly got up and rushed towards Chiyo.

"Where to first?" I ask her.

"Me and Teruhashi were thinking of going to a store to see what the trends are here!" She said.

"CLOTHES!?" My eyes sparkled and I hurried them both out of the hotel.

"What are we waiting for!?"

We were walking down the sidewalk and saw store that had different graphic tees, bracelets, and charms in it.

"My wardrobe is a little dry since i've gotten here.." I mumble.

"What'd you say (Reader)?" Yumehara asked.

I quickly shook my head at her question, "Nothing! I just need more shirts is all."

I quickly walk in getting confused looks from the two girls behind me.

"Oh! This strawberry key chain is so cute!" I exclaim looking at the details.

"Mhm. I think I'll bring back something for my mom." Yumehara says looking at the rock band tees.

"Oh look! This charm reminds me of you (Reader)!" Teruhashi says showing it to me.

"How so?" I ask narrowing my eyes at the little chihuahua charm.

"You're always cute on the outside but always yelling at someone who angers you." She says not noticing how she mentioned I was cute.

Her explanation didn't matter since it went in one ear and out the other. "You think I'm cute?"

Her face burst into flames, "Y-yeah but platonically of course!!" She explained slowly backing away.

I giggle at the girl and turn my attention back to a certain monkey keychain.

"I'll get this one for dad."

˚

"Hey Saiki!" I say waving at the male.

He ignored my interaction and just looked at my hand seeing I was holding something.

He must have figured out I bought this for him.

I drop it in his hand and he pockets it right away.

How thoughtful.

"Kaido I have something for you too!" I happily clap giving a necklace with a black skeleton key.

"Th-thank you (R-reader)!" He says as he quickly puts it on his neck with a happy blush on his face. How cute.

"And for me buddy?!" Nendo asked running towards me.

"I got you this purple T-Shirt!"

"I'll cherish it forever." He stated, a tear slipping from his eye?

"Here Aren!" I say handing him a glasses chain. "Honestly I didn't know what to get for you but I know you'll look ten times hotter with these!" I say, imaginary steam coming from my nose.

"I appreciate it, (Reader)." He smiles.

He's so sexy when he says my name.

A/N: I might just turn this into an Aren x Reader?? Like he's so fine 😭