XIII

"TESTS"

3rd PoV

˚

"We have a problem." (Reader) mumbled as she is looking through the polaroid picture album.

"..." The whole table was quiet and Saiki turned his back away from her.

"If you're gonna turn your back from me you should at least bend over." She rolled her eyes and Nendo starters laughing.

Aren was sat next to her and kept looking at the pictures over her shoulder, his chest rubbing against her arm and her face was heated.

"Why all of the sudden are people so touchy!? Not complaining." She thought as steam came from her nose.

Kaidou watched as the girl was brainwashed by the photo album and rolled his eyes. "You guys should be more worried about the exams."

Then she froze, "Exams?"

Kaidou nodded and she immediately stuffed the album in her bag and grabbed a notebook.

"Why didn't anyone tell me that!?" She asked, tears starting fill her eyes which made Aren flinch at the sudden mood change.

"You should have been listening when the teacher told us." Saiki reprimanded but it went straight through (Reader) and she responded with a simple. "Shut up, twink."

Nendou bursted out into laughter again and hit Kaidou back who groaned in pain.

As tears kept flowing from the (h/c) girls face, Chiyo walked up to the table as if hearing the girls dilemma from miles away.

"You can have my notes (Reader)-Chan!" She gave the girl her notebook which she thanked her endlessly for.

Kaidou noticed her come up and blushed a bit and started playing with a lock of hair.

(Reader) watched him twirl is hair like school girl(rather boy), and laughed. "Kaidou~," she dragged his name and wiggled her eyebrows.

He flushed red, "Sh-shut up! And I hope you fail your exams!" He cried and ran from the table.

Her jaw dropped, "I wouldn't even wish that on my worst enemy, well, maybe." she said and dropped her head onto her notebook.

"There's so much going on I don't know what to focus on." She groaned out and Aren just patted her back.

"Well schools over now, just get home and take a nap, you'll be okay in no time, (Reader)." Aren was so sweet, she didn't deserve a friend like him at all.

She nodded with a smile and got up from the table and grabbed her bag, Saiki mimicked her and she tilted her head in confusion.

"I'm coming with you so you don't do something stupid, I know why you're thinking," He told the girl as she sweat-drop.

She waved bye to Aren and they both went on there merry way back to her house. Saiki walked on the outside so she wouldn't wander out into the road.

"Hey, Saiki, what if one day..." she paused and hit her lower lip, Saiki looked at her.

"That could happen," he answered her before she could finish.

She looked shocked but then remembered he could read her mind, "oh..."

"well if I do go missing one day then I guess i've gone back to my own world." her smile was sad as she adjusted her bag on her shoulder.

Saiki looked straight forward. His eyes then widened as he saw a shine in the distance. "(Reader)!" he said and reached out his arms to cover her face and dragged them both to the ground. he held her close, his hands wrapped around securely.

"Eh? what happened? don't tell me you tryna get down n' dirty in an alley!?" she laughed but Saiki held her tighter as if he was scared to let her go.

"Someone just tried to kill you."

her eyes widened as she felt the scenery around her change. She was in her bedroom. Saiki must have teleported them there.

"Uh, you can let go now?" she mumbled and he quickly unwrapped his arms and stood up from her floor.

stomping could be heard coming up the stairs as her dad slammed open the door.

"When did you get home-" he cut himself off as he looked at his daughter on the floor and saiki standing above her.

"What did I tell you about-"

"Dad, just leave, I don't have time for this." (Reader) said, her (e/c) eyes beginning to water.

he furrowed his brows and left the room, slamming the door in the process.

"I'll help you, somehow." Saiki told her, he held his hand out for her to grab.

she hesitantly grabbed his hand he pulled her up.

"I don't want to die here." she blurted out.

Saiki raised a brow. "If i die, i don't want it to be in this unfamiliar world. I wanna go home." she looked up at him, tears now rolling down her eyes as her lips quivered.

he only stared at her and lightly patted her shoulder in reassurance.

Author: Urm... hey....guys...! 😸👊🏽