19

Chapter 19: A Little Sweet 19

    "It's you who bullied my Luo Qingye, locked him in the toilet and beat and kicked him violently, didn't you?

    Jane didn't seem to be able to react, and when he did, she showed suspicion: "Luo Qingye told you that I was the one who treated him Punching and kicking? "

    That's outrageous.

    "Isn't it?"

    Chu Yiqiao adjusted his glasses: "When school was over last Friday, you had to bump into my Luo Qingye even when you left the school gate. You didn't apologize, and you had a bad attitude. I can't imagine how you treat him on weekdays, but I believe my kid, he said you locked him in the toilet and beat him, and even called him a bitch. Doesn't that mean you are bullying? "

    Jian Ze couldn't argue with closing the toilet and swearing at his mother. It is true that he was very upset to see Luo Qingye, but wouldn't he be so upset if Luo Qingye hadn't occupied his seat without saying a word the day he transferred to another school?

    As for punching and kicking... …

    If you want him to admit that he locked Luo Qingye in the toilet, he can insult him, but he still has to face himself if he admits that this bitch is wild in fighting and he was beaten all over. Seeing Jian ,

    Chu Yiqiao turned his face away and remained stubbornly silent, knowing what was going on: "Since you made a mistake, you must admit it and apologize to him. "

    "Why! "Jian Ze's eyes widened: "It's not entirely my fault either! If it wasn't for the fact that he took my seat rudely when he transferred here, would I be so upset with him! "

    Chu Yiqiao's eyes flickered slightly, occupying the position?

    The principal tugged at the corner of Jian Ze's clothes, his eyes signaled him to restrain himself, and then smiled and said to Chu Yiqiao: "Okay, Mr. Chu, we will follow up on this matter carefully. Yes, I must ask Jian Ze to write a review for the young master, and apologize under the national flag tomorrow. "The

    more Jian Ze listened, the more annoyed she became: "You want me to apologize to that sissy under the national flag?" ! "

    Chu Yiqiao's eyes became cold when he heard the word "sissy": "Why, is it a crime to be a woman?" breaking the law? Do you need to talk about law enforcement everywhere? No matter what, you hurt my little friend's young heart, that's your fault, and you have to apologize. "

    "Young? He's young?! He's just small!" Jian Ze pointed his hand outside, looking out of anger, but felt that Alpha's self-esteem was frustrated when he said it, and his tongue touched the back molars, a little irritable, and his hands were heavy Hanging down: "Okay, if I apologize, I will apologize."

    This Liangzi, he and Luo Qingye have completely tied the knot.

    "Jian Wenshang is your father, right?"

    Jian Ze looked at the man on the sofa vigilantly, smiling so nicely but with thorns, it's amazing to be powerful, how many Omega can be so powerful, Not to mention that it is not a family that does not enter a house. Luo Qingye's alpha is like an Omega, and Chu Yiqiao's Omega is like an alpha.

    "It's my father, but this matter doesn't matter to my parents, I will apologize to Luo Qingye."

    Chu Yiqiao shook his head, and he said with a smile: "I'm not talking about this, I think young children are playing rough It's normal, if you also have the heart to apologize, then as a parent, I naturally don't want you to be so rigid when you are in the same class. There is a saying that is good, if you don't fight, you don't know each other, maybe you can become good friends with Qingye after this incident Good classmate, I also really hope that Qing Ye can make good friends in school, and I hope you can help him."