65

Chapter 65

    Chu Yiqiao stood in front of the Pluto map he had seen with Luo Qingye just now. He stared at the looming love pattern on Pluto. He said that this is the most obscure love in the solar system. It is hidden in the dark and expresses love with faint light. .

    But he knew that Luo Qingye's love for him was not hidden, it was more dazzling than the sun.

    Looking at the entrance of the exhibition hall, didn't you mean to go to the bathroom? Why haven't you come back yet?

    I suddenly felt a little uneasy.

    Suddenly, a sharp and piercing fire alarm rang, followed by the mall's public address.

    "Dear customers and friends, an accident occurred in the sky garden on the top floor of the shopping mall, but it has been effectively controlled. Please don't panic. After hearing the broadcast, follow the instructions of the shopping mall staff and leave the Yuehe shopping mall in an orderly manner. This accident is to everyone For the inconvenience caused, you will be able to get the shopping mall’s heartfelt compensation voucher on the app tomorrow through your today’s consumption voucher, thank you for your cooperation.”

    Chu Yiqiao looked at the entrance of the exhibition hall in amazement, feeling more and more uneasy, what happened so much? Suddenly, what about Luo Qingye?

    He was about to pick up his mobile phone to call Luo Qingye, when suddenly his shoulder was bumped violently, and the mobile phone was knocked flying to the ground, and he looked angrily at the person behind him who bumped into him.

    "Sorry, sorry, I was in a hurry to leave and accidentally ran into you." It was a middle-aged man who accidentally bumped into him, and the middle-aged man picked up the phone and returned it to Chu Yiqiao: "It seems that there is something up there The suspect took hostages, and I saw a lot of policemen just now, so you should go too, just to be safe."

    Suspect?

    Chu Yiqiao took the phone in a daze, what suspect?

    He called Luo Qingye as he walked out, but the receiver said that he was temporarily unavailable, please try again later. The uneasiness in my heart instantly hangs in my throat, and the worst thing comes to my mind.

    Could it be that Jiang Mianhuai appeared?

    ...It was Luo Qingye who was held hostage?

    Otherwise, why did Luo Qingye suddenly say that he was going to the bathroom, and now the phone is suddenly disconnected.

    After everyone evacuated and went downstairs to the safe passage in an orderly manner, only Chu Yiqiao ran upstairs.

    "Hey, sir, please leave through the safe passage!"

    A staff member found that Chu Yiqiao was about to go up and stopped him immediately.

    Chu Yiqiao raised his hand and pushed the staff's hand away: "My wife is likely to be kidnapped, I want to go up." The

    staff member is a girl, she can't hold Chu Yiqiao at all, so she can only call other staff to dissuade her : "Sir, don't worry, it may not be your lover, right? Don't be too suspicious at this time, and follow the staff's arrangement to evacuate safely first, okay?"

    "It's my lover." Chu Yiqiao said Full of panic, and uncontrollable anger when blocked: "It's him, I can't find him, he must be up there, he is in danger, I have to go up to him, let go."

    "Sir, first Calm down, even if it's your lover, you can't put yourself in danger like this." In

    front of him was a strong Omega, and many of the staff were gentle betas, and it was difficult for a few people to stop him.