70

Chapter 70

    Chu Yiqiao looked at this young man who looked exactly like Luo Qingye in disbelief. He thought it was his own illusion, but after looking again and again, he found that it was true, a young man who looked exactly like Luo Qingye.

    It just...

    scared him.

    "Well, you—" Chu Yiqiao was about to ask this young man before leaving.

    "Sorry, I don't accept chatting up." The young man recognized that this was a Chinese person, and politely declined the possibility. He turned around and put his piano into the piano case.

    Chu Yiqiao: "..." As for him striking up a conversation, this young man is really confident. But because he was so similar to his family, Luo Qingye, he just wanted to take a closer look. Could there really be such a similar person in this world?

    Even his twins are not exactly alike, at least a mole on their nose can tell them apart.

    So I walked in and saw that there was also a mole on the tip of the young man's nose.

    He was blindfolded for another two seconds.

    Is there really such a coincidence in this world?

    "Sir, it seems a little impolite for you to look at me like that." The young man seemed to be troubled, he picked up the piano case and turned to look at Chu Yiqiao with a serious expression: "A man like you who looks so good-looking really There's no need to keep your eyes on me."

    Chu Yiqiao suddenly laughed.     Seeing the man's smile in front of him, the young

    man couldn't help shaking his head: "Laugh, what are you laughing at?"

    "You are so cute." Chu Yiqiao smiled and said, "Can I ask your name?"

, he knew that it would be difficult for anyone to resist his charm, as long as he stood on the street and played a song casually, someone would come to strike up a conversation with him, his parents still didn't believe it.

    Looking at the man in a suit and leather shoes in front of him, he looked like a successful business elite, and more importantly, he was so good-looking.

    But why does she look so good--

    "As the person who strikes up a conversation, shouldn't you give your name first?"

    Seeing this young man's arrogant appearance, Chu Yiqiao subconsciously thought of that boy, who had such an arrogant personality.

    He stretched out his hand towards people: "Hello, my name is Chu Yiqiao, from Huaxia, how about you?"

    "You can call me Elio." Out of courtesy, the young man still stretched out his hand towards Chu Yiqiao: "My Chinese name It's called Luo Qingwen."

    Chu Yiqiao's outstretched hand froze in mid-air, and he was surprised: "You said your name is...Luo Qingwen? Luo of the camel, Qing of the morning?"

    Luo Qingwen saw the surprised look of the man in front of him, and Still holding his hand tightly, he felt more and more weird in his heart, why he was so good-looking and behaved strangely, he pulled his hand out:

    "Yeah."

    Then he took his violin and was about to leave.

    Chu Yiqiao immediately grabbed Luo Qingwen: "Is it convenient to leave your contact information?"

    Luo Qingwen shook off Chu Yiqiao's hand as if feeling something strange, and looked at him warily: "Mr. Do you know what your current behavior is? It is also harassment by x! Don’t think that you can do such an abrupt thing because we are compatriots, and come close to me and call the police!”