40

Chapter 40: A Little Sweet 40

    The report in Chu Yiqiao's hand was almost crushed by him, and his clenched hands were shaking. He had insisted on the cognition for so many years. He thought he was a trustworthy friend. He was the one who gave his life to He She. Now it's deception.

    With a sound of 'tearing', the report was torn into pieces.

    These fragments were thrown at He She's feet.

    The sound of the paper falling was very soft, but He She seemed to be knocked out of the head by a few pieces.

    "Qiao, I—"

    "He She, you are not worthy to protect Omega." Chu Yiqiao suppressed his anger, he looked at He She, but his eyes gradually turned red: "You... What is the difference between you and them?" , you are more than them. You put my trust in you under your feet, you have never respected Omega, how can you be worthy of those Omega who trust you and say thank you!" The

    voice was filled with uncontrollable anger. His voice was trembling, and his sobs sounded distressing.

    Fifteen years, how many fifteen years are there in life, and how much trust can last fifteen years unswervingly.

    Luo Qingye had never seen Chu Yiqiao like this before, and he had never seen Chu Yiqiao angry, and it was such an utterly disappointed anger. Silently holding Chu Yiqiao's hand, he felt that the man was shaking with anger, and he really wanted to hug him.

    But he knew that this was not the time for him to intervene, but a matter to be resolved between Chu Yiqiao and He She.

    This self-righteous lie that belonged to He She came too late, and the exposure was too painful.

    With a "click", the cold handcuffs were placed on He She's hands.

    Judgment came too late.

    He She looked at Chu Yiqiao's disappointed and wet eyes. He kept looking at him, as if he could stay in his mind for a second by seeing the person he had liked for so many years, but he was also so disappointed by Chu Yiqiao. His eyes were extremely uncomfortable.

    As if the arrival of this day was not as sudden as he imagined,

    It seems to have been expected,

    but I didn't expect it to be so fast.

    "Qiao, I never thought of hurting you. I just like you so much and want you to be my Omega. I'm sorry.

    " The task must be performed immediately.

    He She stopped suddenly before walking out of the ward. He turned to look at Chu Yiqiao: "Your grandfather came to see me, but I didn't tell him your real situation, not once. I don't regret doing it, at least I have been by your side for fifteen years, at least I protect you and give all my tenderness and love to you who I like, and I don't regret it." The

    footsteps gradually faded away until they disappeared.

    There was silence in the ward.

    Chu Yiqiao sat on the head of the bed and said nothing in silence. Only the slightly red eyes could see the traces of emotional changes.

    He has known He She since he was thirteen years old, and now he has known He She for a full fifteen years. How many friends in a person's life can last for such a long time. The classmates around me are more or less connected, but it is only a relationship of nodding acquaintances, but He She is not.