57

Chapter 57: A Little Sweet 57

    Galaxy Group——

    Koko is dealing with this month's letters, and in a pile of letters, she sees a very strange letter.

    The letter only contained the group's address and recipient Chu Yiqiao, and nothing else.

    And it's a handwritten courier link.

    If it is a letter sent by another company, there must be a signature on the mail, and now there is no need for this traditional handwritten courier link. I thought that the few couriers I received recently were like this, and the courier said several times that he must deliver it to Mr. Chu himself.

    ——Please take it to Mr. Chu personally, the contents are very important to him, and it is a recent blessing to him.

    She thought it would be something important, and would bring it to Mr. Chu personally every time, but Mr. Chu had a strange expression every time he received it.

    ...What kind of letter will it be this time?

    Just when koko's curiosity exploded.

    Knock knock knock—— Koko

    raised her head suddenly in fright, her hand shook, and the letter in her hand fell to the floor. She looked at Luo Qingye who appeared at the door, her eyes turned from frightened to relieved.

    "...Scared me to death, young master, why did you come here suddenly?"

    Luo Qingye bent down to pick up the letter that fell on the ground, and walked to Koko's desk with it: "What are you doing to scare me like this ?" ? Or am I scary?"

    Accidentally glanced at this letter, no sender information?

    Koko sighed, and she took the letter: "No, I was just wondering why there was no sender for this letter. I just came in thinking about you, so I was taken aback by you."

    "For my brother?"

    Koko nodded: "I have received such letters and couriers several times recently, and I suspect that they are sent by the same person."

    Luo Qingye's eyes sank suddenly, and he took the letter back from Koko's hand: "You said that you have received several such letters recently? What about the others?"

    Looking at the letter in his hand, his face gradually became gloomy. , It seems to be covered with a layer of faint frost, giving people an invisible sense of oppression.

    Perhaps it was because Luo Qingye's expression was too fierce, Koko swallowed silently: "...the rest are taken by President Chu."

    Luo Qingye suddenly seemed to think of something: "When did these things start to be sent? Koko

    thought for a while: "It seems to be from a month ago, but there are not many. There was one last week and one the day before yesterday. They are all express boxes. Today this is a letter. They are all unsigned and handwritten. couplet."

    Luo Qingye directly tore open the letter in his hand, and saw an envelope wrapped in kraft paper inside the letter, he opened the envelope, and inside was a piece of A4 printing paper with only one sentence on it:

    ——Did you receive the surprise? The next one is the person you care about the most, look forward to it.

    What's the meaning?

    Threat letter?

    Luo Qingye showed vigilance on his face, he turned around with the letter and walked to Chu Yiqiao's office.