55

Chapter 55: A Little Sweet 55

    "Father, I saw that big daddy is back!"

    A childish boy's voice came.

    Chu Yiqiao suddenly opened his eyes.

    On the huge balcony, a little boy about three or four years old in plaid suspenders was bouncing around in place, waving at the man in a silver-gray suit who had just parked downstairs and got out of the car: "Big Daddy, Did you buy me a cheese stick!"

    "Yes." The man's mature and stable voice came, with a smile in his tone: "Dad, is he up?"

    "No, Dad is sleeping late with You Pan."

    Just then At this time, Chu Yiqiao felt a weight on his chest, looked down, a hairy head raised his head, and a pair of big round, translucent black pearl-like eyes just looked at him.

    He looked at the balcony again in surprise.

    The little boy on the balcony looks exactly like the little boy in his arms? !

    "Father, you're awake, kiss and look around." The voice of the little boy in his arms was softer than that of the boy on the balcony, and he looked much more delicate: "Kiss, kiss~"

    "Pan right I want to kiss~" The

    two little boys pressed directly on top of him, and their milky voices kept pestering him for a kiss, not to mention that they were white and tender, so beautiful that they were outrageous.

    Chu Yiqiao's head was completely confused, what's going on, looking around? twin?

    Call him dad?

    His?

    "Are you awake?"

    At this moment, a familiar voice came, Chu Yiqiao raised his head in response, and then saw Luo Qingye appearing at the door in a silver-gray suit, he was stunned, the Luo Qingye in front of him was obviously She is no longer eighteen.

    The maturity and stability of a man made Luo Qingye's alpha temperament even stronger.

    "……you."

    Before he could speak, he saw Luo Qingye walk to the edge of the bed and sit down, leaning against him, approaching him, and staring at him tenderly: "Did you still have that dream just now?"

    Chu Yiqiao felt that Luo Qingye He covered his stomach with his hands, touching him without any affection. At the same time, he found that Luo Qingye looked at him a little strangely, full of pity and worry, as if he was worried about what would happen to him.

    What's the meaning?

    Why are you looking at him like that.

    Chu Yiqiao: "Xiaoye?"

    Luo Qingye was obviously stunned when he heard this address: "You haven't called me like that for a long time, did you have that dream again?"

    Dream?

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye blankly, wondering what the situation was.

    "It's not your fault that the child is gone. It's my fault. I didn't protect you well. It's been six years, and we have looked around for this pair of brothers. Brother, forget about the child, okay?"

    Chu Yiqiao's head 'hum' With the sound of a beep, his pupils were tightly locked, and he looked at Luo Qingye in disbelief:

    "...What? The child is gone?" In an