46

Chapter 46: A Little Sweet 46

    The combination lock beeped, the door was eagerly pushed open from the outside, and the lights were not turned on, only the car key fell to the ground with a "thud" sound, and the muffled sound of being swallowed after a slight release.

    The huge floor-to-ceiling windows give you a panoramic view of the bustling city. The neon lights are bright, and the light pours into the room, surrounded by figures kissing and embracing their reflections on the ground.

    I don't know how long it took for the swallowing sound to disappear, only breathing remained.

    "...Brother, are you hungry, do you want to eat something first?"

    The lights in the room were not turned on, and the person in front of him could only be vaguely depicted by the light from the floor-to-ceiling windows, but it was clear enough because the distance was close enough.

    Chu Yiqiao leaned against the shoe cabinet at the entrance, and Luo Qingye put his hands on his cheeks, and the breath he exhaled was hot. At the same time, there is that scent of oolong osmanthus honey, but it has a lot of aura belonging to alpha, and it no longer restrains itself and drills into his body. This feeling is stronger than any time it gets close.

    He raised his eyes slightly, just in time to meet Luo Qingye's gaze, which was hot and ready to go, but stopped abruptly at this moment.

    "I'm hungry." The

    atmosphere was too ambiguous, and the man's 'I'm hungry' was dull and full of indescribable temptation.

    Luo Qingye felt that he could no longer resist such a temptation. Tonight's surprise filled him with strength: "...then I'll make you something to eat?"

    "I want to eat you." Chu Yiqiao took off his glasses.

    Luo Qingye looked at the movement of the man who was close at hand to take off his glasses, lightly held the frame with his slender fingers and put it aside, the shirt that had been torn apart, plus this movement, and when he put the glasses on, he didn't seem to care. The eyes passing over his body, the tails of the eyes are haunting, ambiguous, and the place where the eyes look is full of fire.

    The taste from hell to heaven is nothing more than that.

    Suddenly, a cool hand pinched his waist, and his eyes darkened in an instant.

    "Xiaoye, I would like to admit defeat. You lost to me and want to regret it?" Chu Yiqiao moved close to Luo Qingye, the boy's body was extremely hot, and the alpha pheromone immediately hugged him when he approached: "Or...you don't Dare?"

    As soon as the words were finished, Luo Qingye held his hands down.

    "I didn't dare, but I thought about it." Luo Qingye pressed Chu Yiqiao's restless hand against the wall, and slowly clasped his fingers into the gaps between his fingers. I thought about you when I saw you, really wanted to."

    "Really?"

    Luo Qingye said bluntly: "On the first day, I stood outside the bathroom with your white shirt, listened to the sound of your bathing water, and did it myself."

    Chu Yiqiao laughed lightly: "So this is the origin of the jy on the report?"

    "I even wore the stained shirt on my body, and it was stained when you carried me to sleep."

    Luo Qingye's slightly hoarse voice Li's words revealed the emotions that had been restrained for a long time, and the burning passion was finally released. He looked down at the man in front of him, and did not hold back anymore.