20

Chapter 20

    "At present, the third phase of the blocker vaccine plan is progressing smoothly, and according to Mr. Chu, you have to pay special attention to the special cases where the blocker fails to be inoculated. They just came back to check today. Do you have any questions to ask them, Mr. Chu?" Is it?" The

    hospital was crowded with people, and Chu Yiqiao came to the hospital to inspect the recent vaccination situation. He put on a mask and gloves so as not to be exposed to too much pheromone and disturb the temporarily stable pheromones in his body. Luo Qingye can come back and be close to him than taking medicine and injections, and he can last for a few days.

    Hearing that the dean said that the two special AOs where the blocker failed were found here, he naturally wanted to ask for some information to see if it would help him.

    "Lead the way, you can avoid it for a while, I will ask them some personal questions." What

    he is most urgent now is to know what kind of situation is considered to be the failure of the barrier agent, whether he counts it as such, or the main reason is his Blocker effects of pheromone disorder syndrome effects.

    VIP Inpatient Department -

    When Chu Yiqiao knocked on the door and entered, the ward was very quiet. The two boys hugged each other and read a book on the bed, harmonious and comfortable. When they saw him coming in, they raised their heads in unison, and then looked at each other.

    "Hello, everyone. I'm Chu Yiqiao from Yinhe Group, and I'm also a researcher on blocker vaccines."

    Omega stood up in shock when he heard Chu Yiqiao's self-introduction: "You...you are the Chu Yiqiao who benefited our Omega Mr. Chu, it's a great honor to meet you."

    "You don't have to be so polite, sit down, let's have a brief chat." Chu Yiqiao said.

    Alpha embraced Omega's shoulders, and the two of them clasped their hands tightly, as if they were in a state of passionate love. Alpha said, "Mr. Chu, if you have any questions, just ask, and we will answer what we can."

    "I heard that you once When you started to match other people's pheromones, there was also a degree of rejection of less than 5%, so when you started the first injection, did you feel any unusual?"

    "No, it's the same as not having it." Omega shook his head: "Because I'm in a relatively dangerous situation, that is, I'm approaching the estrus period, but even in such a critical situation, the blocker still can't help me. In the end, I can only rely on a large number of inhibitors. Until I met my alpha, he is an existence that can match up to 100% with my pheromones. If I hadn’t met him, I don’t know what would happen to me.”

    Alpha then replied: "I'm an alpha and I'm not as fragile as an Omega, but the blocker really doesn't work for me. Because I can't match up to 70% of the other Omega after injecting the blocker." , the Omega that was paired before was all 30% fit, the doctor said that if the 70% condition cannot be met, the blocker vaccine is ineffective."

    Chu Yiqiao was silent for a few seconds, and they 100% Thirty is very low, so wouldn't he and Luo Qingye have no hope at 5%?

    He She has been following up on his situation. Apart from being responsible for his mental health, the most important thing He She is doing is the research on his disease. Although he is also a researcher of barrier agents, more importantly, he provides financial support and academic support. And He She is the one who knows the best about blockers in this project, but He She has never said whether blockers are ineffective for him, and has always injected blockers according to the number of pains he has.