39

Chapter 39: A Little Sweet 39

    There was a subtle silence in the ward.

    "Why isn't he here?" Chu Yiqiao felt the disgusting sting when He She touched his body, and subconsciously waved He She's hand away: "Don't come so close to me, it's a little uncomfortable."

    He She's hand Frozen in mid-air, he never expected to see a disgusted look on Chu Yiqiao's face, and even pushed him away. The worries of the past few days made him more irritable now than when the report came out that day. Hearing the result is even more irritating.

    Chu Yiqiao's high fever and vomiting of blood is not a sign of aggravated condition, but a rejection reaction between the medicine he prescribed and the alpha pheromone antibody in Chu Yiqiao's body. The data shows that this alpha matches Mr. Chu as high as 120%, and the body has already produced antibodies, causing the drug to conflict with the alpha pheromone.

    Just because Luo Qingye marked Chu Yiqiao, everything he did was in vain.

    Just one bite, and all bets are lost.

    Lost to the ridiculously high fit of 120%.

    At the beginning, adding his own pheromone to Chu Yiqiao's improved blocker was to make Chu Yiqiao accept himself. The 80% fit between them was already an unexpected fit for him, and all of this is now When Luo Qingye didn't show up, he was obviously fine.

    He got closer to Chu Yiqiao a little bit, which made Chu Yiqiao tolerate his pheromones, as long as he was not too close to him, there would be no problem.

    But now Chu Yiqiao has already rejected his approach very much. It seems that the feeling during this time is not that he is suspicious, but that Chu Yiqiao is really repelling his approach. It was because another alpha who had a high degree of fit with Chu Yiqiao appeared, his original 80% fit has been completely replaced.

    "Qiao, are you losing your temper with me because of an outsider?" He She took a deep breath, the light from the window fell on him, and the shadow fell on the side of his face to cover his dark expression: "We have known each other for fifteen years , I have been with you for the past fifteen years, but I can’t let you wake up. Was it me who was the first to look for? On the contrary, it’s a child you haven’t known for three months that keeps you thinking about it. What did he use to confuse you? Do you remember it?"

    "He's not an outsider." Chu Yiqiao's voice was still a little weak just after waking up, that is, such a soft voice unintentionally added a bit of tenderness to these words, and then caught a glimpse of He She who seemed to be angry, and reflected on his two words Seconds: "Sorry, maybe I subconsciously wanted to find him because I dreamed about him."

    He She became even more angry.

    It's better not to talk about him in a dream!

    "Do you know that your accident was caused by him? He had a high fever of 42 degrees and vomited blood a few times. If it was later, your brain would be burnt out. Qiao, I really want to know what kind of poison that guy put on you. You know that you are only 5% compatible with him and still approach him like this. And he came from that place, so you are not afraid--"

    Perhaps because of the distance, Chu Yiqiao felt that his body was not so stinging, listening He also accepted He She's displeased questioning tone, but the attitude he showed when he talked about that place at the end made him frown.

    "He She, when did you start judging people by their status? Do you think he must be dirty because he came out of Caesar's Palace? Did you think he was able to control his own destiny as a vulnerable group? Yes Does he want to be that kind of person? You forgot what you saw that day, he was a child, fighting with a beast like a black bear, if it was you, would you win the fight? It's a dead end."