77

Chapter 77

    "Excuse me, sir, if you want to get the items deposited by Ms. Chu Xinxin, you must have the heir's fingerprints, and no one else can take it for you. I'm sorry." The

    bank manager said apologetically to the young man in front of him.

    Luo Qingye was not surprised either, so he had to go back to the hospital first.

    If you show some basic information, others can take the contents that Jiang Cheng and Jiang Mianhuai had already got inside. Obviously, no one got it. It seems that they can only get it after his wife is well.

    There are many coffee shops near the hospital. He found one that seemed to have a lot of customers and went in. He went to the cashier and ordered a cup of hot milk and coffee.

    He drank the coffee, thinking that Chu Yiqiao might be greedy for his coffee, let him have a sip.

    If the wife can't get up, she will feed her mouth to mouth.

    Standing in front of the cash register with one hand, he lowered his head to send a message to Chu Yiqiao, and smiled as he thought about it.

    He didn't even realize that the little girls at the tables behind him by the window kept looking towards the cash register. Anyone who saw a tall and handsome boy would want to take a few more glances, let alone not ordinary handsome. The long legs under the black overalls are slightly bent, and the side face with sharp features and angular jawline is so good-looking, he seems to see something while holding the phone, the corners of his lips are slightly sunken, and his smile is pampering and evil Evil smile.

    "Look at that boy, isn't he Elio?"

    "It's a bit similar, but Elio is not as tall as this boy, and Elio's violin is always in his hand."

    "But he looks similar, isn't he a bit similar, could it be that I misread Is it?"

    Luo Qingye tapped his fingertips on the screen for a moment, caught the word violin, glanced sideways, and saw a few girls sitting by the window looking at him and discussing something .

    A girl was stared at straight, and when she saw Luo Qingye's face, she sucked in a breath and her eyes lit up: "You are Elio!"

    Maybe it was because the girl's voice was too loud, causing many customers in the coffee shop to look over.

    Luo Qingye frowned. Could this girl be talking about that guy Luo Qingwen?

    "Sir, your coffee and milk are ready." The waiter at the cashier packed the drink and handed it to Luo Qingye, just when she heard the girl shouting, she looked at the boy in front of her seriously, as if surprised: " Sir, are you that violinist Elio?"

    "I am his father." Luo Qingye said blankly, took the packaged drink and turned to leave the coffee shop.

    As soon as I walked out of the coffee shop, I could feel the phone vibrating, and I took it out of my pocket and swipe to answer it.

    There was a very noisy voice on the other end of the phone. He heard a woman crying and shouting, as if he heard "You give me back my son", and he frowned.

    "Mr. Luo, Mr. Liam's wife is making trouble outside the ward, arguing that she wants to see Mr. Chu, please come back quickly, we can't force her to leave. Mr. Liam said that his wife suffers from severe depression, and The wife is an Omega, and said that if we touch his wife, he will be responsible for what happens."

    Luo Qingye stood outside the coffee shop with his mobile phone in his hand, and the other hand holding the paper bag suddenly tightened, and the aura around his body sank with emotion. He sank, his ink-like eyes stared at the building of the hospital not far away, and the bottom of his calm eyes was rippled by anger.