Prologue

It was a sunny day in Joburg, and my daughter Esihle and I were going out to the Mall of Africa to have a mother and daughter day. I was wearing my black jumper, black heels, and a silver diamond necklace with a silver bracelet while my daughter esihle wore her black tights and black Mickey Mouse tee and black boots and her silver necklace. We looked good, I must say my daughter is beautiful she's a spitting image of me making my husband's family think that she isn't my husband's child. My husband took pictures of us and off we went to Mall of Africa, we started with a movie at Ster Kinekor (Encanto) I had to watch cartoons but I'm not complaining since it was with my daughter. Then we went to play games and she said she was hungry so we went to McDonald's first and I bought her a kids meal and bought myself a Big Mac my favorite. We ate, and she started playing with the toy she got.

After an hour we went shopping we started at Mr Price then Versace, Gucci, Chanel, DH for her father, then we also went to other stores to buy her clothes. Having a billionaire husband comes with its perks. We then shopped for groceries. At 5 pm we were done with everything so we went to eat at Spur, we took pictures and I sent them to my husband. When we were done, it was already late, so I bought pizza and a bucket of zinger wings at KFC, and then we headed home.

When we got home I pressed my thumb on the sensor and the gate opened and I drove in, I found my husband busy on his laptop and I kissed his cheek and he went to help with the groceries while I went to put Esihle on the bed because she was sleeping, I undressed her and put on her night dress and tucked her in and I went to my room to shower first then went downstairs to my husband.

Let me formally introduce myself, my name is Nobuhle Angel Khumalo (29) but I am married to Lizwilenkosi Joseph Maphumulo(33) which makes me Mrs Maphumulo, we have been married for 5 years now and we have a 3 year old daughter Esihle Emily Maphumulo. My husband is an architect, he has other businesses on the side, and he he is also the chairperson of his family business, which makes him rich. He is a billionaire. I am a Chartered Accountant, business woman, an IT specialist and a fashion designer, I own an IT company which has many departments in it.

I also own a boutique and hotels, this also makes me a billionaire. We live in Johannesburg in a mansion but we have branches almost everywhere, I deal with the financial books of all of my husbands businesses including his family business I am their Accountant/Financial advisor and they pay me, yes my husband and my in-laws pay me simply because I don't mix business with pleasure. Since I know IT I covered my tracks very well, nobody can ever find that I am a billionaire or that I'm am accountant or anything about me except for the fact that I'm married and I have a child and I am a Personal assistant which is a lie because I am not, other than that you won't find anything.

I made things this way to protect myself from the dangers of the world, if people start asking where I get these expensive things from I just say my husband cause he is well known so they don't ask anymore questions about it, I also check everything of his to see if there's anything missing or fraud going on.

I am average in height, very thick yet fit at the same time because I go to the gym, which is inside the house, I also take self-defense classes and shooting classes for safety. I have a huge ass with medium boobs and a tiny waist because of the workouts I do and of course my waist trainer, I have a caramel skin tone and I have brackets, curves, big black eyes and a huge black afro which my husband is obsessed with. My husband Lizwi, which is short for Lizwilenkosi, is tall, dark, and fit with nice long legs that drive me insane. After 6 years of being together, I'm still very much in love with him.

When I got downstairs he was still unpacking the groceries so I helped him and when we were done I took the shopping bags upstairs into our room and made a mental note to unpack them tomorrow then I came back and dished up for him and I just had one wing because I was still full. When he was done, I washed the dishes, dried them, and packed them away, we prepared to go to bed because I was tired.

We got inside the master bedroom and he went to take a shower, after 15 minutes he came out looking so sexy with water dripping down his abs I followed it down with my eyes then bit my lower lip I looked up to him and he had a smirk on his face because I was drooling over his body. I pressed my thighs together trying to contain myself and control my breathing but in a split second he was right next to me and he lowered himself and released a heavy breath on my ear which made me release a soft moan which drove him insane cause he started caressing my thighs and made me lie on my back while he got on top of me and kissed me passionately. 

With time, it got sloppy and fast, then more sloppy and faster while his hand traveled up to my left boob and he squeezed it. He stopped and he took off my night dress and he licked his hand then went back to my boob and started playing with my nipple using the wet hand, squeezing, circling and flicking it, I let out another soft moan and deepened the kiss.

One of his hands intertwined with mine and the other went down to my thighs, he was caressing them and his hand then went to my pussy and he groaned a bit and started to play with my clit, I arched my back and opened my legs wider allowing him to have full access to me, he played with it for a while then went down to my hole and inserted his finger then went in a slow pace while looking into my eyes, his eyes were filled with love and admiration that I just melted and pulled out from the kiss and smiled at him then his hand picked up its pace and went faster and deeper, I started to moan and call out his name as he hit all the right corners I held him tight and moaned out loud. He then let go of my hand and went down on me while kissing me on my neck and leaving hickeys and went to my boobs and ate them real good and he left wet kisses on my tummy going down to my pussy.

When his face was on my pussy he blew some air and that drove me crazy then he started muffing the shit out of me while fingering me I was screaming his name and he added the second finger and after some time he his the g-spot and I released in his mouth, then he licked me dry and swallowed my cum. He came back up and kissed me, making me taste myself and yuk. I don't know how they do it. While he was kissing me, he took off his shorts, and his Kelvin Klein undies and his dick sprung out freely, looking dangerous and hungry and making me need him inside me even more.

He started teasing me by rubbing it on my clit then my entrance while looking into my eyes, I got irritated and told him "to fuck me", he chuckled and entered me slowly while locking his eyes on mine, I gasped because he was big down there, when he was fully in he started to move in and out slowly, I held him tighter and said "please" which came out as a whisper but he saw the desperation in my eyes and he started moving fast and faster, the only sounds you could hear was our bodies slamming against each other, my moans and his groans.

After going missionary he flipped me over so fast and entered me from the back not giving me time to catch my breath, I screamed and took the pleasure in, he spanked my ass and it jiggled which cause him to curse and he went faster. The pleasure was too much and I wanted to stop him but I was close to cumming so I let him be. He fucked me hard and when I was about to cum he pulled out and I wanted to cry he mouthed "I'm not done with you yet" then he made me lie on my side and he fucked me again.

After a while I came and shortly after me he also came and he stood catching his breath while I was also catching mine, he then bent to kiss me and told me he loves me, I smiled and said it back and he pulled out and picked me up, we took an innocent shower. When we were done, we went to sleep. He whispered goodnight, my love, and I smiled and fell asleep, I was really tired.