Chapter 63

Nobuhle's Pov

After 3 hours, they all came back from doing what I asked him to do.

Muzi: You have an interview with the 'What really happened' TV show tomorrow at 7pm.

Me: Thank you

Muzi: it's not like I had a choice, ubuzongibulala (you were going to kill me)

I rolled my eyes and turned to Sandile.

Sandile: All their accounts will be wiped clean Sunday morning

Me: Why on Sunday?

Sandile: kusho uLuzuko (Luzuko said so)

He said, raising his hands in surrender.   

Luzuko: If we do everything now, it is going to be suspicious. we will do everything bit by bit, so we can just say people got angry after your show and did that. We will blame it on fans.                                                                                                                                           
Me: Fine, do it your way. You are the lawyer at the end of the day.                                                                                                                         
He nodded.                                                                                                                                         
It's Saturday morning, and instead of grieving, I have to focus on the Saunders family. I got up and cleaned the whole house, then went to take a shower.

Lizwi: Mama musa ukusebenza kangaka (mama stop working so much)

Me: ngobani? (Why)

Lizwi: cabangela izingane mama (think about the babies mama)

Me: ukuthi ngicikekile nje (I'm just angry)

He came to me and kissed my shoulders.

Lizwi: I know, baby, calm down. We will get through this together.

Mlamlankunzi: ngizobabulala ngezami izandla (I will kill them with my bare hands)

He got startled a bit. I don't blame him. Mlamlankunzi's voice is very powerful.

Lizwi: hliza umoya maZulu, hlisa umoya Cwalile wami (calm down maZulu, calm down my Cwalile)

He said, caging me in his arms. All of this was just getting me angry because I now have to go through all this unnecessary stuff. Mlamlankunzi and my lioness on my other hand want blood, and I can't let that happen. It's funny how I have a voice in my head that I can talk to. It's just more violent.

Eventually, I calmed down and got dressed. Lizwi was also dressed into his white golf t-shirt and green formal pants. He looked gorgeous. I, on the other hand, wore a white maternity dress. My tummy is getting bigger with each passing day, and I'm just 4 months pregnant.

And he was helping me put on my shoes. We heard rough voices talking loudly downstairs.

Lizwi: obani laba abanesibindi esingaka sokufika bezobanga umsindo emzini wami? (Who has the nerve to come to my house and make a noise)

He said, getting worked and picking me up. He held my hand and directed me to the elevator.

Me: hlisa umoya (calm down)

"THINGO!"

One of the rough voices called out. Oh, it's Nqobani.

Me: It's my brothers