Chapter 58

Nobuhle's Pov

Something doesn't add up here. In my vision, I saw war and pregnant women being taken away. Bab'Mbatha even confirmed that it will happen at night, but they only came and talked? That means I saw the wrong thing? But how? How can that be when I felt everything happen. It felt so real. Right now, we're in the private jet heading home, and I have this bad feeling that I can't shake. I have been trying to talk to Mlamlankunzi, but she is quiet, and that's not like her. Something bad is going to happen, and she doesn't want me to know. I ended up dozing off on Lizwi's lap. He has been awfully quiet, I hope he is okay.

Lizwi's Pov

Everything is just happening so fast, losing my so-called father, Nobuhle being kidnapped, her losing her child, I have to deal with my family, and also preparing two funerals. I have to find a way of keeping my family safe all the time so history does not repeat itself. I also have to deal with Nobuhle's pregnancy and also keep my babies away from danger. At this point, moving overseas isn't the option because when we come back, danger is still going to be lurking, wanting to kill my babies. So much is going on, and my mind just can't think straight. At times like these, I wish fairies were real, so I can just ask for wishes.

Nobuhle just dozed off, and I went to put her in bed. Now I'm sitting here with the guys thinking about this whole thing and how it has been affecting us. I'm grateful for my friends being here regardless of us being honest to them or not. We are all deep in our thoughts. The room is awfully quiet, and that is unlike us.

Luzuko: cela nisishiye kancane sithi ukukhuluma njengamadoda (please leave us for a moment so we can talk like men)

The women got up and left. It was now me, Luzuko, Sandile, Lwazi, Sboniso, Muzi, and Jerry.

Luzuko: So what is the way forward

Me: They want her to move overseas and come back when she is about to give birth.

Sandile: Why?

Me: The woman that is after her is also after our babies. They want to kill them while they are still in her womb and also kill her in the process

Jerry: Going overseas isn't going to solve this problem

Sboniso: I was thinking of the same thing

Lwazi: What's the plan, bafo? (Brother)

Me: I don't think she will want to run away she loves this place too much to leave. We can just go for this vacation and come back. I will protect them with my life even if it means practicing witchcraft, I will. If we leave now, we will be giving them time to become stronger, and that can not happen.

Muzi: Does this mean we're going to a witchcraft fight with guns?

Jerry: Nigga you think with your mouth not your mind

Muzi: mxm

Me: I don't know the danger that lies ahead so I want you guys to stay out of this one

Lwazi: weMuzi

Muzi: Bafo

Lwazi: ngiyazi ukuthi akasitshelanga lawomasimba lo (I know he didn't just tell us that shit)

Muzi: cha angizwanga kahle (I didn't hear him properly)

Sandile: bazama ukuthi uyasinyela (they are trying to tell you that you're shitting on us)

Luzuko: what do you mean sitting this one out?

Me: I can't put you guys in danger. At least I will know that if something happens to me, then my daughter will grow up loved and well taken care of. You also have children that need you. I can't take that away from them.