Chapter 31

Tee: Do I post these, or do I just send them to you guys because I can't keep such to myself.

Thando: unless you want the whole universe on their necks, I suggest you just send them to us.

We chilled for another couple of hours and they left, I went straight to the sports room and took a golf stick and went to his office, he was not there when I got out I saw him in the passage and when he saw me he ran for his dear life. Good, at least he knows it is for him, I ran after him. He got into the guest room and locked the door, I got there and started banging the door.

Me: PHUMA LAPHO WENA NGIFUNA UKUKFUNDISA ISIFUNDO (GETBOUT OF THERE I WANT TO TEACH YOU A LESSON)

I shouted on the door.

Lizwi: mama sengenzeni manje (mama, what did I do now)

Me: NGITHE PHUMA UZOWAZI (I SAID COME OUT YOU WILL KNOW)

Lizwi: mama uphethe iskhali nje ngishawelani manje (you have a weapon what am I being beaten up for)

Me: LIZWI PHUMA UNGANGINYANYISI (LIZWI COME OUT DONT MAKE ME MAD)

Lizwi: makaEsihle ngicela ubeke iskhali phansi sikhulume (Esihle's mom, please put down your weapon and let us sit down and talk)

How can he be this calm when I am not, I am hurt again. How can he tell that bitch about raping me? How can he humiliate me like that?

Me: Lizwi why? Why would you tell her that you raped me?

Lizwi: ini? Bengingayenza kanjani leyonto mama kuzomele ungikholwe (what? Why would I do that you have to believe me)

I started crying

Me: do you enjoy seeing me like this Lizwi why do I have to cry all the time because of you. You told another woman that you raped me and she does not see anything wrong with that.

Lizwi: Nobuhle I promise you I did not do such just please put the stick down and we can talk.

Me: no you're lying YOU'RE A LIAR YOU ALWAYS LIE TO ME

I started screaming and banging the door.

Me: why! why Lizwi? Have I never been enough for you? Where did I go wrong tell me? What is wrong with me dammit! Why can't you just be with me and only me!!

Lizwi: you have always been enough for me Nobuhle I was just selfish and I did not put you first, I was a fool I got fooled by the life of a billionaire, I can be with you and only you I just need one last chance to show you that please.

I threw the stick on the floor and sat down then cried. He opened the door and sat down with me and held me.

Lizwi: ngyakuthanda maKhumalo kakhulu ukulimaza kangaka akubanga inhloso ngicela uxolo (I love you so much MaKhumalo hurting you was not intentional please forgive me)

Me: umulimaza kanjani umuntu okuthandayo? (How do you hurt someone who loves you)

Lizwi's Pov

She low-key just said she loves me, fuck at least we are getting somewhere.

Me: kuyazenzakalela mama ngisuke ngingaqondile ngempela (it happens, I do not mean it)

Nobuhle: Maybe I should also do it

Me: Do what?

Nobuhle: hurt you, then you will know how I feel when you do these things

Me: no Nobuhle please

Nobuhle: And I will start with where it hurts you the most

Me: And what is that?

I am so curious. She turned to me and smirked. I do not like that look on her face right now